BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Ashten C.
corbin, kentucky
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve had this sponge for a very long time, and it’s still amazing!!! It blends my foundation and concealer flawlessly, and it’s very easy to bake with.
Cassidy N.
Milladore
This sponge makes my makeup look EFFORTLESS. It’s so much easy to use to me than the Beauty Blender. Plus it’s so much cheaper than the Beauty Blender.
💋miz_successful💋 S.
Detroit
Beauty blenders really get the makeup into your skin. This one is a good brand because after multiple uses, it doesn't crumble and fall apart on me.
Emily B.
Bellingham, WA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Just started using this sponge and overall I like it if I’m going for a more natural dewy look because it takes away full coverage! Over great tool!
Brianna S.
This sponge is super soft and bouncy. It applies and blends makeup the same as (if not, better than) other more expensive makeup sponges I’ve tried.
McKenna L.
A great sponge for blending foundation and concealer! Very easy to use and it is a great alternative to the beauty blender when you are on a budget.
Kerigan M.
Dodge City, KS
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s a really great sponge. I haven’t used many others because I love this one so much. I have combo skin and it’s blends the makeup over it so well.
Kianie W.
Boca Raton
Does its job but doesn’t last long, I’ve rebought twice because I didn’t know what else to use. It rips easily as well, try a different brands sponge
Hannah G.
Cedar Rapids
I have this one in black and it hold in foundation very good and it’s so soft and easy to wash and doesn’t take all your foundation! It’s super cheap
Gabriella H.
San Antonio
Amazing sponge. I reach for this sponge more than I reach for my beauty blender! It’s cheap and amazing quality and makes my foundation look amazing
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.