BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Pamela J.
Memphis, TN
One of my favorite beauty sponges. It’s not expensive and it’s not stiff like other sponges . It blends my foundation very nice and leaves a natural finish.
maribel g.
Wapato, WA
I love the sponge! Great for natural to buildable coverage without the cakeyness and streaks from a brush. Easy to clean toi !recommend everyone to try it(:
Bryttne D.
The face and body sponge is probably the size of my cheek but I love it so much. It makes putting my foundation basically a 3 second process and I love that!
Ciera J.
Riverbank, CA
I use this sponge every day. It gives me a perfect application every time, plus they’re very affordable. I don’t think I’ll ever use another brand of sponge!
My absolute favorite make up sponge but recently I’ve been using make up brushes for my foundation but the make up sponge comes in handy for my concealer!!!!
Karen M.
Phoenix
Super soft and squishy. Good to use wet or dry. Compares to most sponges out there. I use these sponges every time I do my makeup. Can’t do it without them
Mary E.
Greensboro, NC
As good as a beauty blender but for a fraction of the cost! I haven't found any other makeup sponge that works as well as this one for such a great value.
Amanda V.
My go to sponge!! The perfect texture to give a flawless finish, love the size of the sponge. Picked up at Target and couldn’t be happier with the product.
Lindsey C.
Leander, TX
I love this sponge! Since it’s for the face and the body, it gets HUGE once you get it wet. It cuts how much time I spend putting on my foundation in half!
Elise N.
Centennial
These sponges are amazing! I like them even more than the beauty blender. It is so soft and squishy and really blends out foundation and concealer so well.
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.