BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Shalom G.
Best beauty sponges yet! I’ve tried several and these are still my go to and I make sure to have a couple!!! Definitely recommend for everyday make up use 💕
Keona K.
Coal City, IL
This is a great, cheap blending tool! I use this when I am contouring with my Anastasia contouring pallet! It effectively gets the job done and blends well.
Cassie F.
Flatwoods, KY
Probably the greatest decision I’ve ever made to buy this product. You really can’t beat the price and it’s so much better than the original beauty blender.
Stacey C.
Zephyrhills
Om where do I begin??? Amazing sponge. So soft and it blends so well. Easy to clean and take care of. I will definitely have to get me a couple more of these
Barbara K.
North Liberty
This is worth the money, also it’s cheap too. It’s a good thing you can get this pretty much anywhere. It’s very soft and blends foundation good on the skin.
Kayli P.
Vancouver
Beauty Blender, step aside. This sponge is amazing! The price is great as well. Recommend 100% if you’re on a budget or just don’t wanna spend $20/sponge(s).
Pamela J.
Memphis, TN
One of my favorite beauty sponges. It’s not expensive and it’s not stiff like other sponges . It blends my foundation very nice and leaves a natural finish.
Lisa L.
Mays Landing, NJ
Great dupe to the beauty blender! It works exactly the same and leaves a flawless face. Always use it damp...It is a lifesaver when it comes to your makeup!
Woodbridge
The holy grail. Need I say more? I use it every day and I've never had it rip or tear on me. By far the greatest beauty blender and it's priced GREAT. Buy it
Bryttne D.
The face and body sponge is probably the size of my cheek but I love it so much. It makes putting my foundation basically a 3 second process and I love that!
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.