BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Kailey H.
Bartlett, TN
Great dupe for the beauty blender! Not a super big fan of the angled side for some reason but that’s just a personal thing! But it’s still a breath buy!
Katelyn K.
Ocean Gate, NJ
I found out about this sponge from the Casey Holmes on YouTube. I love how big it is and how quickly it blends out my foundation. Definitely recommend!!
Gabrielle A.
Best beauty sponge ever! I love the bigger size for covering larger areas of my face. Good value decent prices anywhere and very soft compared to others.
Sydney D.
Chester, PA
Love this more than the smaller size! It makes blending so much quicker and easier! Will never go back to any other sponge. Great value and great price!
Briana E.
Palmdale
This is the only makeup sponge that I use time and time again. It is a true favorite. Not only that but it is such a great price, it is totally worth it
Cassidy N.
Milladore
This sponge makes my makeup look EFFORTLESS. It’s so much easy to use to me than the Beauty Blender. Plus it’s so much cheaper than the Beauty Blender.
member-21a3a
This spine is SUPER affordable this is a dupe for the beauty blender. It’s super soft and squishy. It blends out makeup smooth and is very easy to use.
Alexandra M.
In my opinion, they are better than the beauty blender sponge for a fraction of the price! Gets much larger and has more dimension than beauty blender!
Kathryn D.
warminster
The Real technique beauty sponge is a great dupe for the Beauty Blender. It is a lot cheaper and it is just as good! You can get it basically anywhere.
Debbie G.
Sanderson
Not one problem with these brushes or sponges. Great value, great quality and life span is wonderful! Buy the sponges every time I see a sale on them!
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.