BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Emalee C.
Sedro-Woolley
Who needs a beauty blender honestly THIS sponge is perfect. Costs around $5 and lasts you a while, works well damp & dry & my foundation is never splotchy!
Amanda V.
My go to sponge!! The perfect texture to give a flawless finish, love the size of the sponge. Picked up at Target and couldn’t be happier with the product.
Esperanza S.
Lindsay , CA
I love this beauty blender it makes your makeup stay longer on your face and it blends really well , I always use this for my makeup 💄 this is my favorite
Lindsey C.
New Tazewell
Purchased at: Walgreens
Not bad but there are better ones. I didn’t think it blended as well as it should have. It’s ok to use with powder for baking but not blending foundation.
Becca C.
St George, UT
I love this sponge it does great at bouncing the product in to my face with out absorbing too much. I prefer to use this wet but it works great dry as well
Lindsey C.
Leander, TX
I love this sponge! Since it’s for the face and the body, it gets HUGE once you get it wet. It cuts how much time I spend putting on my foundation in half!
Alissa A.
My favorite beauty sponge because it blends very nicely when damp (please don’t make it soaking) and with different shaped sides it helps cover every area.
Lizzette G.
Houston , TX
Awesome beauty sponge and super soft compared to all others.Your fingers can squeeze it very good.The price is worth it.Easy to blend any powder or liquid.
Ashley R.
San Pedro , CA
This is my favorite sponge ever! I always order the two pack to make sure I have a back up on hand! It blends my foundation like a dream and is affordable!
Mitchelle A.
El Paso
Love the sponge but I feel like it does not do as well with blending as I would like it to. Maybe because I use a stick foundation instead of actual liquid
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.