BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Brianne M.
First of all, this thing is HUGE. 😍 Makes blending out foundation so much quicker, plus it’s fun to use. It has the straight edge on it which is handy for carving out contour with setting powder. Definitely recommend to try out!
Leslie W.
El Monte
Using a beauty blender has been great ! It definitely gets the job done and makes sure that my makeup is fully blended in. Definitely wet the beauty blender before using it or you will be feeling a rough dry feeling when you dab it to your face and it is not pleasant.
Haley H.
Western Kentucky University
I absolutely love this sponge! It helps create a flawless looking completion. I use this daily for simple makeup (mainly just concealer over acne spots) and also when doing makeup for bigger events that require full face makeup.
Marquasha W.
stockbridge
I LOVE this beauty sponge.! It is a staple in my makeup routine and is affordable. I consider my skin to be normal type but I do have a tendency to get oily in my t zone. I have 2 currently in my kit. They blend out my foundation and concealer effortlessly and I can also use it when applying my setting powder 😊
Clarissa R.
Seriously do NOT spend $20 on the beauty blender. I bought myself, my mom and sister one and had an extra to keep. It does the trick and is 1/4 of the price. I have combination skin and I’m extremely satisfied with this product!
Yahaira O.
Yuma, AZ
This sponge is a dupe for the beauty blender. It works great when you wet it. It’s super affordable and work amazing. I love to use it when I apply foundation, concealer and even my translucent powder. They retail for $5.99 when you buy it individually. It’s a great beauty sponge, it’s not rough. It’s a must
Nicole P.
carson
Really good make up sponge. It’s very comparable to the name brand sponges. I use it almost every day as part of my make up routine. The color is it transfer and it’s easy to clean. When is it absorbs water it doubles in size.
Brittany D.
Plano, TX
This is an amazing alternative to the Sephora beauty blender. At 5 dollars a pop you cannot go wrong. I have at least 5 of these. It applies and blends my makeup so beautifully. I definitely recommend this sponge to anyone whether you’re a beginner or pro at makeup.
Jocelyn G.
Fayetteville, NC
This sponge is EVERYTHING! It blends out my foundation and concealer so amazingly. I went back and forth with this and the L’Oréal sponge but I fell in love with this so much more. I have been using it ever since it came out.
K i l l e e n // S.
Blooming Grove
Purchased at: Walmart
Love love L O V E! My go to, holy grail makeup blender/sponge. Not only does it work marvelously, it’s less than 1/2 the price of the original beauty blender! Flawless coverage & lasts for months! Available at most drugstores
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.