BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Maranda M.
My all time favorite sponge blends so good and and perfect for the under eye as well. And you wash it and it goes back to normal. And you can’t beat the price
Hailey S.
I use this product on my face everyday. I feel it is absorbent which to me is a key factor in a blending sponge. It is soft and comfortable to have on my face.
Shannon K.
Madison, TN
Great dupe for the beauty blender. It is very soft and not a dense sponge. It tends to break down after a few months but it might be from washing it to often.
Hunter E.
Wichita , KS
I love this sponge! It doesn’t drink up a lot of product and it applies the foundation flawlessly! They are very easy to clean. I would definitely repurchase!
Mara E.
Deerfield, IL
The Real Techniques Miracle Face + Body Sponge are my favorites sponges in the world! They make my foundation, concealer and powders looks perfect every day
Hannah E.
I have gone through about 5 of these and will continue to repurchase. It's very similar to the Beauty Blender. It applies beautifully and it's easy to clean.
Beautybyhaileyy P.
spring lake
I don’t really like sponges too much anymore besides for my concealer. But when I did use it I actually liked it a lot better than the actual beauty blender.
Anna M.
Shelby Township
My absolute faaaav tool when blending in my foundation! I apply it with a flat kabuki brush, then take a damp beauty blender and blend it all over.. amazing!
Aileen M.
My go to sponge always, good price. I love it more than the beauty blender it feels nicer 5/5 recommend if your not trying to waste 20$ on the beauty bender
Samantha M.
Love it more than beauty blender! I love the flat side. I purchased it with a hard case to trace with at bed bath and beyond for less than $10. So worth it!
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.