BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Hunter K.
Nanticoke , PA
Lasts me a few weeks. Pretty easy to clean. I always recommend these. I use the dry instead of wet. They’re pretty cheap. I like getting the set of 2 for $10.99
Deidra F.
Great alternative to spending an arm and a leg on a Beauty Blender! It is so soft and blends foundation life a dream. It’s like touching your face with a cloud.
Bryanna V.
Odessa
Really affordable and probably the only beauty blender I will use for my foundation! I love how this applies my foundation all over my face for a seamless look!
Ashley L.
Dickinson
Love love love ! I’ve tried so many cheap blender sponge but this is the best one. It’s not hard and doesn’t leave any marks . Blends my foundation so flawless!
Leticia M.
Waxahachie
Does an amazing job blending the foundation evenly and it does not feel harsh on the skin. It is a good size it fits right in my hand and makes it easy to apply
Jaelyn R.
Allendale, MI
This product works best when cleaned after each use. I rarely ever apply too much foundation and never have a problem blending out contour and highlight creams.
Daisy O.
Strathmore, CA
I don’t like to use sponges, I prefer brushes so this didn’t work out well for me. I felt as thought my face was blotchy and it didn’t blend my Foundation well.
Griselle A.
Tustin
This is the best sponge I’ve ever use so far I bought it at Ulta and I love it I highly recommend it I use it every day . Mi skin type is normal to combination
💕Sasha J.
Walnut creek
This sponge is so good! It’s basically the same thing as the beauty blender and I love the flat side at the top i use it for baking my face or setting my face
Hunter E.
Wichita , KS
I love this sponge! It doesn’t drink up a lot of product and it applies the foundation flawlessly! They are very easy to clean. I would definitely repurchase!
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.