BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Cher R.
One of the best beauty sponges on the market? It's so easy to use & so bouncy on the skin, blends foundation out flawlessly. It's a very good value not pricey at all. Whenever this one gets worn down I'm defiantly buying a new one. I own two, one for foundation & concealer, & another for baking. I defiantly recommend it.
Kerstie T.
This is the second type of beauty blender I've bought and this one is by far my favorite. The glad edge makes it easy for me to get under my eyes and to blend it in. It's cheap, and easy to clean.
Mia M.
Love this sponge! Doesn't soak up my foundation but it evenly spreads.  I use this sponge in my daily routine. I have oily skin. I love the fact that it has flat edge so it can get close to my lash line and around my nose. I have repurchased this three or four times!
Madeline G.
I cannot say enough about how much I love this sponge! It applies my foundation beautifully and blends my makeup perfectly. It's a great affordable alternative to pricier sponges. This sponge has completely changed how I do my makeup!
Cassandra M.
I recently bought this sponge and I must say it's amazing. I had looked into the beauty blenders and they were kind of expensive. So when I saw this I thought it was affordable and wanted to try it. Love how it applies my foundation. Yes I would buy it again!
Michelle M.
Lothian, MD
I bought this sponge a while back and for my preference it was TOO soft. I felt like it was a bit too squishy and I dont prefer it to other sponges. But for the price it is not horrible.
Alexis R.
Knoxville, TN
10/10 would recommend. I used to use their “expert face brush” but since I started using the sponge I just can’t go back. It makes my makeup look so flawless and it’s less than $5!
Blanca M.
This compares so much to the real beauty blender its kind of the same thing! The only difference i believe is of how long they last but other than that you should purchase this one!
Dania A.
Affordable, doesn't last as long as a beauty blender. Gets the job done. Convenient and love how it comes with a flat size. Overall a great sponges, priced nicely. Soft and easy to wash. That makes a great sponge
Crystal P.
Reading, PA
I am not a huge fan of this sponge. I feel like most of the foundation stays in the sponge. It makes it hard to apply. By the time I'm done I have to add more product with a brush. I was not happy with this sponge.
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.