BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Kristin H.
Charles Town, WV
I use this baby every day of my life. For foundation, concealer, and to blend. I got mine at Ulta where they carry many more wonderful products of Real Technique.
Jerrica B.
This sponge is amazing. It makes blending out foundation so easy and faster. Even the price is reasonable. I will definitely keep purchasing this, even more than the regular one.
Jennifer T.
I love this. This is something I use on my daily everyday makeup routine. I love it. It helps apply your makeup so seamlessly. It's so easy to use as well. I just love it. I would really recommend
Jessica J.
Loganville, GA
Absorbs a lot of foundation but has to be the best retail beauty blender. I personally like the pur Cosmetics sponge more then anything. But if I’m going towards retail I’m reaching towards this. It’s okay
takota m.
chester
I love this sponge. It blends my makeup so evenly, and the price is great! After buying this I haven't been able to buy any other brand because I like this so much.
Geraldine G.
Portland
My favorite sponge so far it’s really nice and have a really good price help a lot for blend the foundation
Yvette G.
I like this sponge to apply my translucent powder, not so much when it's wet it eats my foundation
Deidra F.
Great alternative to spending an arm and a leg on a Beauty Blender! It is so soft and blends foundation life a dream. It’s like touching your face with a cloud.
Daisy O.
Strathmore, CA
I don’t like to use sponges, I prefer brushes so this didn’t work out well for me. I felt as thought my face was blotchy and it didn’t blend my Foundation well.
Ashley L.
Dickinson
Love love love ! I’ve tried so many cheap blender sponge but this is the best one. It’s not hard and doesn’t leave any marks . Blends my foundation so flawless!
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.