BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Veŕena V.
Omg I love this one this Beauty blender is better then using a brush. Recently purchased one at Walmart and works great for blending everything together gives ur face a more smooth and firm look when applying the foundation.
Melody S.
Katy, TX
I didn't know how much I needed this until I tried it. It works wonders. I only wear liquid foundation and this product applies my foundation with ease. Super inexpensive in my local drug store. I will be buying it again!!
Jasmine S.
Los Lunas, NM
my top fave sponge for applying makeup! it’s gets to a great size when damp. also the angled side is so awesome, definitely helps get into tiny areas and contours of the face. super soft too, would recommend to anyone!
Love this beauty sponge! It's super affordable, Found it at Walmart for about $4! I use it every single time I allly my foundation. I like using a brush first to make sure I get full coverage and then the beauty blender to smooth out any lines the brush may have created. Blends everything so effortlessly.
Jessica T.
Van Nuys, CA
Love the way it blends my makeup I like how the beauty blender has many shapes to it so you can have different way to use it and I personally love that. And it has a good size to it and I totally would buy it again.
Julisa D.
New York , NY
This is the beauty blender dupe for sure. I love these beauty blender cause they're so damn cheap and they get the job done. They blend out everything so well and helps gives you a full coverage with your foundation
Brigid S.
Olathe, KS
These are a great alternative to the $20 beauty blender. The longevity of this product is not as good but it works well. Be careful washing these too rough if you utilize a textured silicone mat as that will erode the integrator the sponge quickly.
Angel R.
Allen Park, MI
I like this it's soft did a pretty decent job of blending out I noticed few spots I had to go over but for the price it was great I mean you get what you pay for and I even got this and the stippling brush bogo 50% off. So can't complain!
Courtney W.
Corsicana,Texas
The product is so great and affordable! Easily blends out your makeup can use it wet or dry . I bought mine at my local Walmart . I can’t compare to the beauty blender I feel like it just as good and way cheaper . I would buy again and recommend
clara s.
Minneapolis, MN
Great sponge for my wet foundation, good for application and blending. Easy to wash, and I use it everyday, only criticism is that it soaks up a lot of the foundation. Overall a pretty satisfying product!
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.