BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Kierra O.
Very cheap and affordable! I love this beauty sponge. Very soft and bouncy, which hard to buy in a drugstore (like Walmart). I've had mine for a few months and I only have a little tear in it but doesn't effect the application!!!!
Yes Y.
Bakersfield, CA
I've this secondly after the beauty blender. The price is amazing & it works. Doesn't soak up as much product & I use it almost everyday. It just tends to rip after 3 to 6 months of use maybe sooner. But you can't beat the price.
Valeria C.
Definitivamente es uno de los mejores productos para aplicar base. Mi piel es seca, lo compré en Miami, en una tienda de cosméticos. Es fácil de manejar y la lavo las veces que desee. Compraría la cantidad que fuera, es increíble.
Doris W.
I love this beauty Blender sponge. It's soft and easy to use. I purchased mine at Walmart and it's very affordable. I use it wet and dry. I would recommend this to anyone.
Courtney H.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I like this lunch because it wears pretty well, and is quite affordable. But the problem is after about 2 months it becomes practically useless because it wears away and kind of becomes gross to the point where you have to buy a new one
Audrey S.
Sicklerville, NJ
This does the job just fine. I only use this for my concealer and it works perfectly. It goes on smoother I feel like more than a brush would and it blends out more. I am very satisfied with this item that I have like four of them.
Pam C.
Grand Jct, CO
I have a different brand sponge, and this one is a million times better. It is so soft and just the right about of firmness to be perfect for blending. I use it every morning and would never use anything else to blend my makeup!
Hannah F.
Dalton, GA
This is my go to blender! I love all the angles it provides, how big it gets when squeezed under water, and how well it works blending out foundation/concealer. It's so affordable and a great products. One of my must haves.
Melody S.
Katy, TX
I didn't know how much I needed this until I tried it. It works wonders. I only wear liquid foundation and this product applies my foundation with ease. Super inexpensive in my local drug store. I will be buying it again!!
Veŕena V.
Omg I love this one this Beauty blender is better then using a brush. Recently purchased one at Walmart and works great for blending everything together gives ur face a more smooth and firm look when applying the foundation.
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.