BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Breanna M.
Compton, CA
This beauty blender is everything!Honestly, but I feel as if a dollar store blender can do just an amazing job as this one.I mean don't get me wrong I would totally recommend it to anyone but cheaper ones can get the job done the exact same way....
Allyson G.
Cambridge, ON
I used to use a cheaper sponge which I liked and always wondered about the differences in others. I heard good things about this one so I decided to give it a shot.

This sponge is so soft, the difference was amazing. It blends great too. I have no issues at all with this blender and will never go back to a cheaper one. So glad I gave it a shot.
Ronda N.
So I finally just bought this real techniques sponge and let me say I have no idea why I didn't buy this sooner! I have been using a cheaper version of the beauty blender thinking oh this works good until I used the real techniques sponge, omg! It's super soft and blends like a dream! I will never buy a different one ever! Love this sponge so much!
eden s.
Boaz, AL
This sponge is great. It gives me a flawless coverage. I can use it with everything from foundation to concealer all the way to finishing powder and highlighter. For 5 dollars it is a great investment. Just add water and you're in your way to being on fleek 💖 💖 💖
Addie T.
henderson, ky
one of my favorite sponges ever! definitely compares to the beauty blender. i use mine every time i do my makeup and have never been let down. it’s so easy to use and the shape helps get into the harder to reach places on the face. i always get mine from walmart but you can definitely find them at most drugstores! seriously recommend!
Faith C.
I use this sponge almost every day. Always pick up a new one when I can just to have extra because they usually last a pretty long time without getting too damaged. Love the shape.. especially the flat side, in comparison to the Beauty Blender that doesn't have that feature. I would buy this again and again (which I already do!)
Shannah S.
Petersburg, IL
I LOVE this sponge. It absorbs the perfect amount of water and next to no foundation. It's so easy to blend any foundation with it because the sponge is just dense enough that it can grab ahold of it. I have super dry skin so using a sponge is about my only option because brushes just make my foundation and skin flake off and this is by far my favorite sponge I have ever used.
Kelcey M.
Gainesville, GA
I have never tried Beauty Blenders brand sponge but the Real Techniques sponge is the best ive come across and used so far. The shape makes it easy to get under and around your eyes and nose. And they're very soft and expand a lot. Have recommended to friends.
Bryann D.
Tulsa, OK
It's so soft. It applies foundation flawlessly. It helps it melt into the skin if you will. Works amazing when damp, blows up about twice as big as it comes. The flat edge helps foundation and concelear flawlessly and the point helps to get around the eyes perfectly. Amazing sponge for sure. Great price as well.
Felicia C.
San Francisco, CA
I think this sponge is great for those who don't want to spend 20+ dollars on a beauty blender. While this sponge isn't quite as soft as its more expensive counterpart, I love that it has two different sides. Blends well and is a versatile sponge. Also use one for applying setting powder. I Would buy more of them.
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.