BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Bree F.
I absolutely love this 8$ sponge that can be purchased at Sephora. Comparable to the beauty blender sponge. I prefer the beauty blender. But for 8$ as an extra to have around and to travel I love this product!
Lani C.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Blenders definitely got a contender when it comes to the Real Techniques Beauty Sponge. It's great to apply various beauty products, wet or dry! I would recommend this as an inexpensive alternative, FOR SURE! Thumbs up to this beauty tool!!!
Hannah C.
Love this sponge. Very soft and easy to clean. It makes my foundation look flawless. Good value and very inexpensive. I use this product every day and when my dogs chewed my last one (oops), I just went to Walmart and got another. Would buy again!!
Toni V.
Lemoore, CA
Love this it's the only thing I will use to apply my makeup! Leaves no streaks and just looks amazing in general definitely makes a difference use to use a brush but since I've been using this I won't ever go back so highly recommend!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek , MI
I think that this sponge is great! It helps apply and blend my concealer and foundation flawlessly without the high price. It is an essential in my makeup collection and I highly recommend it. I will never use a brush again as long as these exist!
Devynn R.
Papillion, Ne
Surprisingly works great for how cheap it is! I use it everyday maybe even twice a day! Surprised it still works great for how long I've had it! They sell it almost anywhere, I got mine at target! Definitely got these little things stocked up!
Alma V.
Caldwell, ID
I purchased this product and fell in love! I achieved a flawless look of my foundation with this sponge! It works amazing and blends out the product very evenly! Also it doesn't take too much of your product away. Perfect for the price.
Lexi R.
Council Bluffs, IA
I love this sponge because of how dense the foam is in it. I use this product every single day and it's never failed me. It is so easy to use because of the shapes that it has all in one. I would highly recommend this product for anyone new to makeup because it is easy to use.
Alexis B.
I love this sponge so much it is a little hard to use beauty blenders sometimes because compared to brushes they really take a lot of product away and soak it up but, other than the typical product problem it blends seamlessly the product into the skin
Elizabeth X.
Love this sponge!! Works well and is nice and soft. Some beauty sponges don't expand and stay hard, but this one surely does not. The only problem I have is that it tears easily. I might just be to harsh with I wash it, but not sure.
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.