BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Shariyka R.
New Bern, NC
Best affordable beauty blender out there. I use this to blend out my BB Cream and concealer. Add a little water to your beauty blender to help evenly blend out your makeup.
Ariana M.
San Jose, CA
Comparable to the original beauty blender and this is way cheaper! I got mine from Ulta where they sell them 2 for $11-$12. This blends out anything from foundation to cream contour in no time! If you have long nails be careful when washing because mine has a bunch of nail marks and begins to tear a little.
Bri M.
Colbert, OK
I seriously love this thing more than life itself. I don’t know what I would do without it. Pin point accuracy and does what I need it to do. Very high quality and holds its end. I would definitely recommend!
Courtney S.
Halethorpe, MD
Love! Love! Love this! It is amazing & so easy to use. You can use this wet or dry, I prefer to use my wet. I use mine all of the time. And it is so easy to clean. It is just like the beauty blender but much cheaper. It makes your foundation look flawless. Would highly recommend.
Jaedyn💙 W.
Sunnyvale, TX
This beauty blender is so good it doesn’t absorb all of your foundation or conclear! I have oily and sensitive skin and the blender is very soft and not hard like others.
Jay
These beauty sponge is a really good dupe for the beauty blender. It is very soft, unlike other ones that are really hard. The only con I see in this product is for my is seems to break down after a couple washes (I'm super gentle when washing). I've gone through about 5. I still like them overall though.
Pinkbeautyqueen
San Diego
I love this blending sponge because of its texture and especially the price. The texture of the sponge is so soft and air and it gives an airbrushed finish to your foundation. You can use as a secondary blend on top of brushes on foundation or use it as an applicator tool. Both produce flawless results.
Bree F.
I absolutely love this 8$ sponge that can be purchased at Sephora. Comparable to the beauty blender sponge. I prefer the beauty blender. But for 8$ as an extra to have around and to travel I love this product!
Mekenzi F.
Olathe, KS
This is my favorite beauty blender I owe! The sponge is durable and lasts a long time. I used mine to apply my foundation and the finish is amazing. I will definitely be re purchasing this sponge when mine gets old.
Lani C.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Blenders definitely got a contender when it comes to the Real Techniques Beauty Sponge. It's great to apply various beauty products, wet or dry! I would recommend this as an inexpensive alternative, FOR SURE! Thumbs up to this beauty tool!!!
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.