BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Isabelle J.
Houston
I purchased this blending sponge at Walmart for about 5-6$. I love the one slanted side that allows me to apply my setting powder and define the areas I need highlighted. Its great at blending your concealer , I found it works better when sprayed with setting spray or rinsed under water. When rinsed under water it expands and becomes moist and is softer and easier to blend your foundation. I would recommend this to anyone!
Clarice L.
I like this sponge a lot. It is not hard when you use it and is really close to the actual beauty blender. It is a great alternative for the real one. I have oily skin and I would say it works pretty good with it. I bought it at ulta, but you can get it in other stores. I am satisfied with this product.
Britt M.
I bought this to replace my Beauty Blender and I'm glad I did! I honestly didn't notice any difference in application of my foundation, it came out just as amazing. I did have to get acquainted with the shape, but that's not a big deal at all, and I honestly think I like having the flat side to this sponge. I'm so happy I can replace my beauty blender products and save more money. I love all of the Real Techniques products.
Atira B.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought this sponge after losing my Beauty Blender on vacation and $5 for a makeup tool doesn't sound bad at all. I actually like this just a little more than the OG Beauty Blender. It's just a little denser which makes it easier to achieve a flawless finish and the shape makes reaching every corner of my face super simple. I love using the flat end to buff out my foundation and apply loose powder for an airbrushed look.
Chyane N.
Tampa
Just as good as the the original beautyblender® beauty queen pink original if you can’t afford it. It’s soft by durable does the job and it’s an everyday tool at my vanity! Can’t live without it!
Savanah N.
I absolutely love this sponge!!! My first impression was how soft it was to the touch and how it is such a great shape to fit around the curves of my face! Then I wet the sponge and applied some bb cream and it evenly deposited the product all along my face without it soaking up too much product! I would recommend to anyone who wants to try a beauty blender but only wants to pay a fraction of the price!!
Brenda V.
Pharr, TX
I love using the real technique beauty sponge because it does the I use it damped when doing my makeup. I love it because it is really easy to blend the makeup products and also because when you wet the sponge it grows bigger but once it dries it goes back to its actual size. Definitely recommend everyone this sponge
Michaela C.
Most people are starting to prefer the new and mini styles of the sponges but I still love it in its original form. Conceals, contours and all. I stopped using it for awhile and used the triangle sponges and brushes but it just doesn't have a nice outcome like this sponge, everything else leaves streaks across my face leaving an uneven tone so I definitely recommend this sponge!
Briana J.
1,136 reviews
These beauty sponges are AMAZING!! They're just as good as the Beauty Blender brand (which costs $40) if not better in my opinion. These are only about $5-$10 depending on which set you buy and how many are in the pack. They blend makeup perfectly, I like using it damp. They have other variations of it as well!
Lindsay S.
I put mine up at my local Walgreens thinking it was the miracle sponge I did not know it was the face and body when I went to use it on my face and put it under water I saw that it was three times the size but decided to use it anyways it does a good job blending in the foundation but it is to huge to blend under the eyes highly recommend the smaller size sponge to use on the face.
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.