BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Lilly D.
Arlington, VA
It’s fairly comparable to the beauty blender. It’s not as soft and is a bit more absorbent but for it to be less than half the price, it does a pretty good job of blending makeup! I usually use it for my foundation and cream highlight.
Carisa M.
Honestly didn’t want to spend the money on the actual beauty blender and this one is perfect. It blends super nicely and the sponge doesn’t get hard or stiff. It’s easy to clean and lasts for a good amount of time. Really amazing beauty sponge and I’ll continue to purchase it
Brianna F.
Dallas, TX
Cheap sponge. Doesn't compare at all to the beauty blender sponge. My foundation would dry on the sponge and cause the sponge to crack, even if I was watering it and even after I tried to clean it. Just invest in a good sponge.
Rikka C.
Delbarton , WV
This is something I use everyday when applying my foundation. I love the coverage it gives compared to a brush. It doesn’t leave any strokes just a simple smooth coverage! Fast to apply it as well and easy blending. My top FAVORITE
Morgan P.
Bark River, MI
Honestly best affordable makeup sponge out there 😍 this is a dupe for the beauty blended and it’s only a fourth of the price. I mean, $5 for the quality is a crazy good price. I use it in my everyday makeup routine. 10/10 recommend
Brooklyn G.
Princeton, TX
Applies foundations/ cream products very nicely and easy. It’s a really good blender that doesn’t break the bank. I use them every day for concealer and sometimes my foundation, very satisfied. I would recommended these to anyone that likes using sponges to apply products.
Courtney B.
Denton, NC
I LOVE THIS SPONGE. Super affordable, getting it for $6 is easy and less with sales. Soft, and puffs up and gets even softer while dampen. It works well with all my foundations and concealers, and it always blends everything easily.
Rachel A.
Killen, AL
I use this almost every single day to help put my face on and it is amazing. I just don't like that I cant do concealer well under my eyes with it.  I have been using my foundation brush then smoothing my makeup out with this sponge and my base takes NO TIME!  This sponge is FANTASTIC and my makeup looks great when I use it.  I don't think that I could go back to a smaller sponge now that I have used this big mac daddy and yes I would recommend it.
; A.
Akron, OH
Blends your foundation so nicely and giving your foundation an air brush finish. Really good at baking under the eyes! The little corner gets where you can not reach! The flat surface helps blend around the cheek to lower jaw area!
Ty B.
Davis, CA
It’s alright. It does the job. It’s the only sponge I’ve used, so I have nothing to compare it to. However, it feels like it absorbs makeup more than it blends it... I feel like it’s better for applying powders rather than blending.
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.