BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Jessica A.
Antioch, TN
When I tell you this is the holy grail to flawless makeup. This doesn’t compare to anything! I’ve bought them at ulta Walmart Ross and Walgreens! I have a combination of oily and dry skin! I’m beyond satisfied.
Kaitlyn K.
fountain hills, az
Great quality, great price, and does the job well! I’ve bought quite a few of these in the last year and I have yet to be disappointed. I have rough skin and this works with my acne great.
Kristi F.
Lawrenceville, GA
I really loved this beauty sponge. It applied evenly and was easy to use. But then I washed it with my usual beauty sponge cleaner (the Beauty Blender solid) and it started falling apart.
Monet S.
Milwaukee, WI
My favorite beauty sponge, blends out products great. I haven’t had the courage to buy any other brand of blender cause if the price. Maybe one day. Affordable blender is the choice for now.
Miranda M.
Montebello, CA
Really good sponge! Best when we or damp! Very affordable and last a long time. I bought mine at Walmart. It was $5 or $6 which is great compared to the original beauty blender. I used it every day to blend out my concealer. I would defiantly buy it again!
Valerie A.
San Antonio
This beauty sponge is a great dupe for the beauty blender! It’s so soft and the shape of it lets you get into all the crevices of your face. I like this one better than a actual beauty blender. It’s a great price too.
Samantha S.
Melfa, VA
I love this specific beauty blender 😍 it's large and leaves an airbrush finish. I don't use them as much anymore because I've heard that they soak up a lot of your foundation while applying it
Jesirae R.
Harlingen, TX
I absolutely love this sponge. It is the best. I prefer it over the beauty blender and it's half the price for 2! It's very soft and blends creme products and foundation so easily and smoothly
Desiree P.
Castle Rock
This sponge is so soft yet still dense that it applies cream products so well but doesn’t also waste a ton of product going into the sponge. I love it for putting on my foundation quick or even loose setting powder.
Annalisia R.
Salt Lake City
Loooove using this sponge to apply my foundation and to blend my cream blushes. It’s super easy to clean and has lated me a while. I don’t wear makeup everyday nor do I wear a lot so it doesn’t get used a lot a lot.
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.