BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Glenys M.
chicago
I absolutely love these sponges they are so soft. I got them at ulta and Walgreens. I use these about everyday. They are so easy to use and they apply makeup beautiful it has such a soft look
Heidi V.
powell
I love the coverage this sponge gives you and the flat side is perfect for applying foundation all over the face. It’s so easy to clean and lasts a very long time. It’s also very affordable compared to other popular sponges
jackie_legsss S.
Louisville, KY
Cheaper than a beauty blender and give me the same results as one! I love this amazing dupe and will continue to buy it! It applies my makeup perfectly. You can’t go wrong with this purchase!
Kelsey S.
Canon, GA
I love this sponge! Blends my concealer very well. I use it every day! It’s really the only sponge I have. I bought it Walmart. I’m not sure how it compares to other sponges. Highly recommend
Marcela C.
Harrison, NJ
Wonderful sponge for an amazing price! This really delivers the same results as my beauty blender, the only con is that it does absorb some of your product, but for the price, just go for it!
Alondra G.
Racine, WI
I've stopped using these because it caused huge breakouts but this is honestly the best thing to use applying your foundation, it never fails to look great, ALWAYS remember to soak in water first!!
Aaliyah F.
I received this sponge as a gift and it has easily become one of my go-to makeup application tools. The only con is that it stains easily and once stained, is very difficult to fully clean.
Victory N.
Dallas, TX
I use the sponge for my foundation and it blends it amazingly.
I was hearing it was a good dupe for the beauty blender so I bought it. Its an amazing product at an affordable price so I definitely recommend it.
Elizabeth S.
Phoenix, AZ
Best sponge out there. It is super affordable, and leaves a flawless finish of my foundation. I purchase mine at Walmart for about $5! I will never use anything else to apply my foundation.
Jessica A.
Antioch, TN
When I tell you this is the holy grail to flawless makeup. This doesn’t compare to anything! I’ve bought them at ulta Walmart Ross and Walgreens! I have a combination of oily and dry skin! I’m beyond satisfied.
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.