BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Lilly S.
I use this sponge every single day to apply my foundation. I buy these from Ulta and I will replace it after 1-2 months just to freshen up my skin and my makeup. It is easy to use and I would highly recommend these sponges.
Asha B.
It tears easily, but if you are gentle and know how to handle sponges it will be great for you! It works better damp than dry, and it great for all skin types! I would buy again, and is a great alternative for the beauty blender.
Priscilla M.
This blending sponge is very affordable and works very well with my liquid foundation. You can get it at any local drugstores . It’s soft an the next best thing to beauty blender highly recommended
Victoria S.
Works pretty good but I recommend leaving it dry instead of dampening it. I have dry skin. I think it’s a very affordable price! I use it about everyday when I do my makeup. I have already repurchased it once and would buy again.
Jac F.
Papillion, NE
This is my go to beauty sponge. I pick this up at my local Ulta when they're having a sale buy two get two free. This is the only sponge I use to apply my foundation. 10 out of 10 would recommend.
Burgandy E.
Gurdon
All time holy grail sponge! I love it, the price is cheap, it blends make up beautifully and it doesn’t absorb too much product. Some sponges make my foundation go on splotchy but not this sponge!
Ashley C.
Dewey, OK
My favorite beauty blender I have found so far (and I’ve tried several). I first bought it at Ulta, but Walmart now carries it as well. It’s under $5 and it’s so soft and blends my makeup so well!
Emma P.
Love this product. It blends out my concealer flawlessly and if you ask me is way more worth it compared to the real beauty blender. I like that it is also bigger and is able to cover more of your face and i also think that the shape of it is more helpful than others.
Jenna S.
Roseville, CA
Amazing makeup sponge! I love how easy it is to blend my makeup and this sponge does not absorb a lot of product, making your face look full coverage and flawless. Will repurchase again and again!
Pammie O.
Milton, WV
This is the best sponge I’ve ever found! I have 2 but I use them everyday for my makeup. They don’t some up all of your product and the shape makes it easier to get I to the creases! I recommend buying these!
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.