BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Laura C.
I love this ! Great for making foundation look skin like :) Not all sponges are made equally! They look like they are all the same but they’re not !! Some ARE much better than others. This is one of them!
Kira C.
Muncie
Beauty blender WHO??? This product is amazing. It’s ginormous so I can get my whole face in about 10 seconds or less. I can’t spend $20+ on a small beauty blender when I can get a better product for half the price. Highly recommend!
T N.
This is a great dupe for the beauty blender. I used this before I ever used a beauty blender. It does just a good enough job & it’s so much cheaper if you’re on a budget. I rec wetting the sponge first. Def try to wet and quickly clean right after using to prevent build up.
Cecilia T.
Pharr, TX
This sponge is definitely a dupe for a beauty blender! It works just as good if not even better. Soo affordable as well! I really recommend to try if you don't want to spend $20 on a beauty blender!
olivia 🌻.
Dallas
This is a great sponge and actually works as good as the original Beautyblender. There are so many bad sponges out there but this is one of the best (especially being drugstore) you should buy this🤗🤗🤗
Lily M.
Omg! Where do i start on this sponge it is freaking amazing i love it so much, all my friends try to get me to give them some cause it is sooo good it blends everything in so perfectly. It’s the best
Lilly S.
I use this sponge every single day to apply my foundation. I buy these from Ulta and I will replace it after 1-2 months just to freshen up my skin and my makeup. It is easy to use and I would highly recommend these sponges.
Asha B.
It tears easily, but if you are gentle and know how to handle sponges it will be great for you! It works better damp than dry, and it great for all skin types! I would buy again, and is a great alternative for the beauty blender.
Priscilla M.
This blending sponge is very affordable and works very well with my liquid foundation. You can get it at any local drugstores . It’s soft an the next best thing to beauty blender highly recommended
Burgandy E.
Gurdon
All time holy grail sponge! I love it, the price is cheap, it blends make up beautifully and it doesn’t absorb too much product. Some sponges make my foundation go on splotchy but not this sponge!
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.