BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Amanda C.
I go through these like crazy, for me this blends my makeup smoothly every time, I like it because it helps keep everything not dry while apply giving me a flawless application... deff would repurchase
Emily W.
United States
This beauty blender is great for makeup and is at a great price! I got mine about 5 months ago , but they stain really fast🙁. After about 2 1/2 months, the foundation stains wouldn’t come out but it’s just stained it still works fine!
Beauty B.
The normal size sponge works just as well as a beauty blender for a fraction of the price. The body sponge is good for body highlighting but more of a novelty. Great for the price and great in general.
Jennifer E.
Weatherford
If you're wanting a close dupe to the beauty blender then look no further. It is soft and doesn't soak up too much product. Not to mention it comes at a much better price point! I even got some of my friends to start using this sponge.
Alyssa G.
manteca
I LOVE this sponge! It is so affordable and the perfect size for me! It is so easy to clean! I got it at ulta! Sometimes ulta has really good sales on them so be sure to look for the sales! I LOVE IT
olivia 🌻.
Dallas
This is a great sponge and actually works as good as the original Beautyblender. There are so many bad sponges out there but this is one of the best (especially being drugstore) you should buy this🤗🤗🤗
Lillian W.
I think everyone knows by know how great of a product this is 😂 a great dupe for a beauty blender for $15 cheaper. I use this everyday to blend my makeup and while setting it. This sponge honestly took the place of my beauty blender.
Chelsea H.
I used to use just plain disposable small white sponges, but then I decided to try this out and I'm so happy I did. It applies my foundation and concealer beautifully and blends everything so easily.
mary s.
Chickamauga, GA
Would never use a beauty blender again! This works just as good (if not better) and is a third of the price! The angled side allows you to get into some hard to reach creases on the face. It’s just great quality all the way around.
T N.
This is a great dupe for the beauty blender. I used this before I ever used a beauty blender. It does just a good enough job & it’s so much cheaper if you’re on a budget. I rec wetting the sponge first. Def try to wet and quickly clean right after using to prevent build up.
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.