BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Elizabeth P.
This sponge is a multi application. In my opinion it's better than the beauty blender. It is also affordable. I use this blend all creams to foundation concealer cream contouring. And to set my under eyes.
Isela F.
Dallas Tx
I have this real technique sponge and it blend really good! I feel like it's like any other sponge it leaves my foundation looking really good. And it's also on a really good price. I really recommend it.
mya b.
Knoxville, TN
Best sponge for blending makeup. It’s gets really big when wet. I think this is the best sponge I have used compared to other. My skin type is kind sensitive and it didn’t irritate my skin. Very satisfied.
𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖆𝖑𝖊 ♥.
Palm Bay
This sponge absorbs a lot and just doesn’t give me a natural application with foundation. I only really use this sponge for baking nowadays, and it works alright for that. Worth the price but eh in usage.
hayley™ C.
Seymour
This product is the best to apply foundation if you’re in a hurry. It is very easy to use. It works great for my oily skin. This product is better than other drugstore sponges. I would definitely recommend
Ashlee G.
franklin
This is a very good sponge for the price but I hate how much liquid foundation It sucks up. No matter how much water you put into it, it still wastes a lot of product and that’s rather upsetting to me .
leo ⚜.
I love the shape of this beauty sponge. It’s a great dupe for the beauty blender! It blends everything really nicely. The flat part makes blending foundation really fast, while the point gets under the eyes and around the nose. Love this!
Autumn P.
If you are looking for a beauty blender but don’t want to spend 20$ this is the best alternative this along is affordable I’ve purchased it from target and ulta I’m extremely satisfied with this sponge!
Michelle B.
Phoenix, AZ
I use this thing everyday and always buy tons of spars.. very soft when damp. The flat end gives me great blend ability with my foundation and the point at the other end is good for small areas like around the eyes. Definitely recommend!
Ciara C.
Las Vegas , NV
Only beauty sponge I use! Very reliable super soft and easy to clean. Comparable to the beauty blender it’s the same quality if not better! Love the edge great for baking. Wish they had more colors lol!
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.