BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Polina K.
Moscow
A good beauty sponge. I use it for foundation and concealer. Skin looks nice and soft,but the color of this sponge is a fail. Sponge gets dirty literally in a minute,and if you wash it,it still looks dirty.
Tyler(Vheah) M.
Eaton
My tried and true, kind of a dupe for a regular beauty blender. It blends my makeup very very very nicely. It grows huge when wet and loved every minute of this nice product. I would definitely buy it again
Zoe P.
Seneca, SC
I used this for years before I got a beauty blender and I absolutely love it. It's a great cheap alternative and it's not hard like a lot of these sponges tend to be. Would definitely recommend this product.
Stevie M.
Lexington, KY
I’m in love with this sponge! I used to love the original but I feel the quality it lacking lately. This one seems to hold up a lot better and the size is great for blending out foundation/concealer fast.
Nicole P.
Noblesville
I can’t say enough good things about this sponge!!! I originally heard about it when I was watching Casey Holmes’ makeup tutorials and I’ve been addicted ever since. Such an awesome sponge that delivers awesome coverage.
𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖆𝖑𝖊 ♥.
Palm Bay
This sponge absorbs a lot and just doesn’t give me a natural application with foundation. I only really use this sponge for baking nowadays, and it works alright for that. Worth the price but eh in usage.
ele E.
It blended my foundation well, I was able to pack in powder to bake with, but it's very fragile for my hard nails. I was cleaning it and when I dug my nails in it, it left cuts that look like cracks on it. Oops
Alissa S.
I love this! Got mine a couple of days ago and its defiantly a new fave. It's perfect for baking and blending! I told my friends to buy this and they all love it as well. Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
Emily H.
This beauty sponge is amazing! I love the flat side for applying my base and the tip to get into all the hard areas! The price is perfect and it's so easy to use I got mine on amazon! Everyone needs this!
Anna M.
Northville
I have purchased this many times. I love the shape. The flat side quickly and smoothly applies foundation while the pointy side gets under your eyes and in creases. Once you wet this sponge it is amazing.
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.