BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Erin M.
Davenport
i’ve used both this sponge and a real beauty blender and i can’t tell the difference. i love the flat edges for around the eyes. gets old and dirty fast but no faster than a beauty blender for much much cheaper.
Claire S.
Banning, CA
Great sponge!!! I love it just as much as a actual beauty blender! I would recommend!! They are amazing for the price. I use mine everyday and I purchased it from Kohl’s I’m more than satisfied with my product!
Keira M.
Love this product! It blends everything out so well. Its super affordable & easy to use. It is soft & doesn't absorb too much product for great application. I buy so many of these. I recommend this to everyone.
somally P.
Stockton
One of the best sponges for makeup in the market! Depending on how much usage and how often you clean it. Applies product evenly. It lasts me almost a whole year before tearing! Yes I Definitely recommend this!
Megan W.
Omaha, NE
My favorite beauty sponge. The angled bottom really allows you to push in product and blend seamlessly. I have used the beauty blender and yes it is great but if you’re looking for a cheaper alternative the real techniques sponge is wear it’s at.
Kyrsten C.
Buda, TX
This spice was good while it lasted but it only took about 2 washed until it it started to rip. I liked it but I probably wouldn't buy another one, there's other brands that last much longer than this one did.
Logan S.
Knoxville
The only sponge I ever use for a flawless face. Easily blends out creams and liquids and is a great tool for baking because of the flat side! Easy to clean and always good to keep on hand for a quick touch up... your girl is greasy!
Ava j.
Swansea, IL
This is a great product!! I love this to blend out foundation, concealer and just about anything! I would totally recommend!!!!!!!! Plus it makes makeup easy to apply and blend. This is a great blending tool!
ʟᴀᴜʀᴇɴ ᴋ.
Love this sponge. So much cheaper than a beauty blender and does the exact same thing. You can find it at almost any store with cosmetics which is really convenient. I don’t think I’ll ever use another sponge
Keanna L.
Port St Lucie, FL
This is by far my favorite beauty sponge!!! This has been the best sponge quality wise, i bought mine online they are totally worth it, i use mine everyday & it doesn’t lose its worth !! I would buy a million
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.