BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Serina W.
Peculiar, MO
I LOVE this beauty blender. I’ve used less expensive ones before and swore I would never use a beauty blender again. This has made my opinion do a whole 360°. I use a beauty blender everyday now and will not apply foundation any other way!
camilla 🖤.
Almost a complete dupe for the original Beauty Blender. Is soft before and after you wet it, plus it almost doubles in size after it becomes wet. If you continue to wash it and take good care of it, it could easily last you a month or two!
Mariko R.
I haven't used a "real" beautyblender but I enjoy using this sponge! I like to saturate it with a rosewater spray for an extraluxurious experience. I believe it sucks up more product than the beautyblender but I still get a lovely finish.
Chasity M.
Clovis, NM
I'm in love with a blender. I really enjoy these and have found that they don't really stain. My only complaint is that it's hard to wash. I always wash multiple times to make sure all is clean through and through. It's hard to ever really know since there is no way to see inside.
hayley d.
Fayetteville, NC
I absolutely LOVE this sponge! I heard about it by a youtube beauty guru and I have bought probably 4 or 5 of these. It’s so easy to use and super easy to clean! I recommend this sponge to anyone that wants their makeup to look flawless!
Toniann G.
Salisbury Mls, NY
This sponge is AWESOME! I bought it after watching a Casey Holmes video, and let me say it is the best beauty sponge I have used. It makes putting on foundation so quick and easy. I normally use a beauty blender, but when I switched the this, I haven't picked it up. The price is right, you can get it in any drug store or Ulta. Sometimes I have a problem with the real techniques sponge's tearing when I wash them, they are very delicate. Other than that one problem, these sponges are great.
Meagan J.
Alabaster, AL
I like the texture this sponge has where it’s not too firm but it’s not overly soft either. It applies my product really evenly and makes everything lay nice without a lot of effort. I don’t feel like it sucks up all my product either.
Shelbie P.
Kapolei, HI
This is my go to blender! I’ve tried other sponge blenders like this, but none have compared. It’s very affordable and good quality for the price. I don’t plan on using any other sponge than this one. I highly recommend it to everyone!
Lilly D.
Arlington, VA
It’s fairly comparable to the beauty blender. It’s not as soft and is a bit more absorbent but for it to be less than half the price, it does a pretty good job of blending makeup! I usually use it for my foundation and cream highlight.
Caron M.
I need to buy another one! I am still just learning when it comes to make up and blending so I decided to try this brand. I think I’ll stick to it. Great value for money and I can pick it up at Walmart anytime I’m out grocery shopping!
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.