BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Amanda S.
Tucson, AZ
Just as good as a beauty blender and way cheaper. I love this thing. It blends well and doesn't leave weird speckles. Just as easy to clean as a standard beauty blender. Probably the best dupe for it that I've found so far.
Virginia L.
Lancaster, PA
This sponge is easy to use, easy to clean. Blends foundation and makeup amazingly. I cannot complain? And for the amazing price, you cannot beat that. I love the pointy edge for under eyes, and the other side for the face.
Halie S.
Horseheads
I love this sponge! I have been through tons of these over the years. I use it to set my makeup with powder everyday. I bought mine from
Ulta. It is so easy to wet and use and it washes easily. I will continue to purchase
Victoria C.
Covington
This is the only blending sponge I will buy. This sponge is perfect. It can be used for everything . I use it for my contour, foundation, and concealer. I love the soft feel of the sponge and the finish it gives my face.
Kara D.
Galesburg, IL
This sponge is literately the best I have used. Not only is it super cheap, it will last FOREVER. I’ve had The Beauty blender brand, and I find that it falls apart much easier after you wash it. This blender is my ride or die and I would recommend to anyone!
Laken G.
Salem
If you’re really not looking to spend the money on a real beauty blender this is the dupe to go for. You can find these pretty much in ANY drugstore of even Walmart. You really get what you pay for with this sponge, and it works just as well as the real thing.
Ana G.
One of my favorite beauty sponges. It’s cheaper than a beauty blender and works just as well if not better. I really like the slanted flat end of this sponge because it makes it easier to blend in my under eye highlight.
Taylor P.
Keene
I haven’t tried other sponges but I do like this one. My complaint is that mine seem to be tearing every month so I’m needing to replace it more often than I used to. I think I am going to try a new sponge the next time I need one.
Dali C.
Chicago
This sponge lasted me for a good time. It applied my foundation so beautifully other beauty blenders didn’t do the job! The price is worth the results. It’s more expensive then other beauty blenders but this is worth it.
Becca E.
Haslett, MI
Have repurchased so many times, recommend to every friend. Is amazing, soft texture, love the flat side for “baking” right under my contour. Easy to clean. Blends foundation & concealer together in the most flawless way
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.