BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Sheila W.
Okmulgee
Casey Holmes started using this in her YouTube videos and she loved it. So I went out and got it and I LOVE it!! It's so much bigger the other miracle completion sponge. And get my foundation/concealer done in half the time! I have repurchased it several times now.
Sydney G.
I like it, easy to clean, soft and squishy, isn't harsh on the eyes. It gives a very natural finish to foundation, and I used it a lot before I was gifted a beauty blender. And it's softer than the BB, but just as effective.
mosunmola o.
Johnson City, TN
Real technic sponge is the real mvp , it’s blends products well into the skin. I use it every time I wear makeup. I haven’t really tried other sponge so I can tell the difference. ITV is super affordable and I will recommend
Belen G.
Riverside, CA
Real techniques beauty blenders are just the best! The quality of these are so sustainable it’s amazing! The texture doesn’t leave behind any streaks and applies the make up smoothly! I wish I had an endless supply of these!
Lindsey W.
Columbus, OH
This is the affordable version of the Beauty Blender! It is easy to wash (I use drug store bar soap) and does not soak up product the way some knock-off sponges do. I purchase these sponges at Ulta and they work wonderfully!
Mikayla V.
Fosston, MN
This is an amazing makeup sponge! Doesn't soak up your product too much and it blends liquid foundation into the skin like a dream! Best part is that it's affordable and works just as well as the beauty blender but for less!
Melissa C.
san antonio
Now that I have used these sponges I will
Never go back to the “original” blender. lol when you wet it before using, it expands and makes the softest tool for a flawless application. It allows you to control the amount of coverage which is something that I love!
Janae K.
This is my favorite make up sponge! Such a great quality for such a great price! I use it every day and have continued to buy more after time. Great for blending and it’s great it can be used wet or dry! Highly recommended!
Carolynn L.
This sponge is AMAZING. A beauty blender is expensive compared to this one. They both work really well but why not save some cash and get the real techniques sponge for way less. They sponge blends your liquids like a dream
Selfcare t.
San Jacinto
it so soft, i like to pound my makeup on and this makes it feel like a massage😂. it’s perfect for blending in foundation, concealer, and it has a flat side that makes your contour like flawless, and it is super affordable!
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.