BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Cynthia T.
This is the best sponge there is in the drug store! I use this sponge pretty much every time I wear makeup, it's about $5 maybe a little more but it does such a great job blending out foundation and it works well with powders.
Ashli P.
Midland, TX
I stock up on these. They are so affordable. They blend my foundation and concealer beautifully. The beauty blenders are just to expensive for me, plus I like to replace often because of bacteria, so this is a great buy for me.
Susana Alexandra M.
Chula Vista
This is the first make up sponge I ever bought, it’s easy to apply and it does leave an airbrush look to your make up, it’s pretty economic, and worth the price, I’m pretty satisfied with the sponge and the finish it gives me.
Mary L.
So... It's actually my fault this was a fail for me. I purchased the one with the case . I had just cleaned it and then let it air dry for a little bit. After that I put it back in the case. But, the next time I used it it was nasty and molded so I had to throw it away. Don't use the case if you buy one of these!!! I love recommended leaving it open and free all the time
Samantha W.
Kennesaw
Not as great as my beauty blender when it comes to the sponge formula, but it’s a great cheaper alternative. I love the flat edge it provides for going under my eyes and baking. Perfect for blending concealer or applying powder.
Dejonee M.
So this is my go to make up tool! I use this little sponge every time I do my makeup! I love how soft the sponge is and how it applies my makeup! Their really great sponges for the price and if you lucky you may catch a deal for em! I would highly recommend this brush!
mosunmola o.
Johnson City, TN
Real technic sponge is the real mvp , it’s blends products well into the skin. I use it every time I wear makeup. I haven’t really tried other sponge so I can tell the difference. ITV is super affordable and I will recommend
christy y.
newport coast
I honestly used to really like this sponge a lot but I think they did something weird to it or there were some inconsistencies with it because it doesn’t apply my foundation like it used to. It’s just an ok sponge to me now.
Natalia R.
Fresno, CA
I love this sponge! It's cheap compared to a beauty blender and it works pretty good! I have been using this sponge for a while now and I will continue to buy. I definitely recommend you pick one of these up at your local drugstore.
Sydney G.
I like it, easy to clean, soft and squishy, isn't harsh on the eyes. It gives a very natural finish to foundation, and I used it a lot before I was gifted a beauty blender. And it's softer than the BB, but just as effective.
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.