BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Heidi C.
Laurel, DE
Paying $20 for a beauty blender? How about no. This sponge by Real Techniques is AMAZING! It works so amazing and I love it so much more than the beauty blender since it has the flat edge to bake with, or do whatever with!!!! It’s my favorite!!
Stephanie S.
Tucson
I use this everyday! I love it sooo much and it’s so much cheaper then other beauty blenders. It’s so easy to use and has lasted longer than other beauty blenders I have had in the past. I am absolutely satisfied with the product
Milla F.
Harker Hts, TX
Best sponge ever!!!! This sponge is so bouncy on the face and not hard at all like you get with some other sponges out there! It doesn’t soak up all the product into the sponge. It is also every easy to clean with a little soap and water. And best part is it’s affordable!
Shevani S.
Laurel & Philadelphia
Ahh, the infamous “beauty” blender that’s part of every MUA makeup bag. This RT sponge is just as amazing. When it soaks up the water it becomes very big and this makes it easy and faster to apply makeup. Already on my second one!
Melanie M.
Bronx, NY
This sponge is wonderful for foundations and cream products in general. It’s very soft and easy to manipulate and doesn’t soak up a lot of product, and blends out the product very easily. And best part is, it’s affordable! A great beauty blender dupe.
Jalexa M.
I rather this a 5 star rate because it is so soft and delicate and really blends everything Into perfection. And I think everyone like I mean everybody to get this blender like it's life and my favourite blending tool ever!!!!
Maddy R.
Appleton
The real techniques miracle sponge is a hidden gem. It is so affordable and yet blends beautifully. It’s easy to use! I bought mine at target for about $7.00. This is a product comparable to the beauty blender. I highly recommend giving this cute orange sponge a try.
Carli D.
This beauty sponge is a near perfect dupe of the actual beauty blender. It is super affordable and does a fantastic job at blending out foundation. I repurchase this over and over again and prefer this to the legit beauty blender. I highly highly recommend.
Ryane S.
Clermont, FL
Got this sponge on a whim when I needed one fast. Wasn’t expecting much. I was surprised and how soft it was! Completely different from the sponges I have used in the past. My application of my makeup was beautiful too! Love it!
Kiara M.
Brooklyn
This sponge is a great affordable dupe to the Original beauty blender, Great for blending foundation, Contour, And Highlight lines, and super soft, the only flaw I see is that after a while like a regular sponge it falls apart 😐
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.