BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Maddy R.
Appleton
The real techniques miracle sponge is a hidden gem. It is so affordable and yet blends beautifully. It’s easy to use! I bought mine at target for about $7.00. This is a product comparable to the beauty blender. I highly recommend giving this cute orange sponge a try.
Susana Alexandra M.
Chula Vista
This is the first make up sponge I ever bought, it’s easy to apply and it does leave an airbrush look to your make up, it’s pretty economic, and worth the price, I’m pretty satisfied with the sponge and the finish it gives me.
Samantha W.
Kennesaw
Not as great as my beauty blender when it comes to the sponge formula, but it’s a great cheaper alternative. I love the flat edge it provides for going under my eyes and baking. Perfect for blending concealer or applying powder.
Cynthia T.
This is the best sponge there is in the drug store! I use this sponge pretty much every time I wear makeup, it's about $5 maybe a little more but it does such a great job blending out foundation and it works well with powders.
Ashli P.
Midland, TX
I stock up on these. They are so affordable. They blend my foundation and concealer beautifully. The beauty blenders are just to expensive for me, plus I like to replace often because of bacteria, so this is a great buy for me.
Dejonee M.
So this is my go to make up tool! I use this little sponge every time I do my makeup! I love how soft the sponge is and how it applies my makeup! Their really great sponges for the price and if you lucky you may catch a deal for em! I would highly recommend this brush!
Carli D.
This beauty sponge is a near perfect dupe of the actual beauty blender. It is super affordable and does a fantastic job at blending out foundation. I repurchase this over and over again and prefer this to the legit beauty blender. I highly highly recommend.
Kiara M.
Brooklyn
This sponge is a great affordable dupe to the Original beauty blender, Great for blending foundation, Contour, And Highlight lines, and super soft, the only flaw I see is that after a while like a regular sponge it falls apart 😐
Ryane S.
Clermont, FL
Got this sponge on a whim when I needed one fast. Wasn’t expecting much. I was surprised and how soft it was! Completely different from the sponges I have used in the past. My application of my makeup was beautiful too! Love it!
Mary L.
So... It's actually my fault this was a fail for me. I purchased the one with the case . I had just cleaned it and then let it air dry for a little bit. After that I put it back in the case. But, the next time I used it it was nasty and molded so I had to throw it away. Don't use the case if you buy one of these!!! I love recommended leaving it open and free all the time
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.