BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

sarah k.
Albany, NY
This sponge is average. It definitely does NOT come close to the beautyblender, as others have claimed. Overall, it’s a bit more stiff (even when wet) than I’d like it to be and absorbs a lot of product. I wouldn’t purchase it again.
Noelia N.
Lake wales, FL
ive purchased a million of these! i love these sponges they dampen well and apply the foundation awesome. they do rip easily so you have to be careful. but i will still repurchase this sponge. i buy the two packs to always have a back up.
Madison B.
Cecil
A very good makeup sponge, blends out very well and it compares to the beauty blender makeup sponge and I bought this at my local grocery store at a very good price and would definitely recommend.
Emma G.
Portland, OR
Love this sponge! It’s a great beauty blender dupe and it makes my foundation so smooth. It works especially well if you get it a little damp (like you’re supposed to). Only thing I’ll say is it needs to be cleaned pretty regularly
Shayleigh C.
I love this sponge. the flat edge works so good. i did get a beauty blender after i got this but only because i was getting old and needed to replace it and i wanted to try something different, but i would definitely recommend this.
Taylor R.
Moulton, AL
I LOVE this sponge. I use it mostly for baking under my eyes and the straight side for baking under my contour. It has never let me down and it keeps it shape well. I have bought dozens of these sponges and will continue to buy more.
Alyecia L.
Covington, VA
I bought this product at my local Walmart, I absolutely love it! I plan on getting a lot more of these beauty blenders because they are so fluffy ❤️ I can never go a day without using these sponges to blend out my foundation and concealers .
nicole b.
Prior to using this sponge, I used a beauty blender. BBs are more pricey, so when I found these, I was hooked! They’re easy to use and work very well!!! I am very satisfied with the product and I repurchase it every now and then.
Stephanie S.
Tucson
I use this everyday! I love it sooo much and it’s so much cheaper then other beauty blenders. It’s so easy to use and has lasted longer than other beauty blenders I have had in the past. I am absolutely satisfied with the product
Milla F.
Harker Hts, TX
Best sponge ever!!!! This sponge is so bouncy on the face and not hard at all like you get with some other sponges out there! It doesn’t soak up all the product into the sponge. It is also every easy to clean with a little soap and water. And best part is it’s affordable!
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.