BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Anna M.
Danville, IL
I use this sponge on a DAILY basis. Even if I’m not wearing foundation, but am just wearing a little bit of highlighter. I use this sponge for EVERYTHING. I actually need to get a new one! I constantly re-purchase these and will continue to!
Jasmyn P.
Taylorsville , NC
I'm giving this blender 4 stars only because it soaks up more of my foundation than what I would like it to. I wouldn't recommend this if you're wanting full coverage. Other than that it's a great little beauty blender if you're on a budget!
Charity M.
This sponge is super soft and blends well when you first buy it. I recommend using it wet instead of dry for a more flawless finish. After cleaning, the texture did Change a bit which disappointed me a little but I still use it for baking.
Allie T.
Lexington, NC
This sponge is AMAZING. You can’t go wrong with this. I find it better than the beauty blender. Soft, large when dry, even larger when wet, blends amazingly and doesn’t soak up too much product. I will never go to a different brand sponge.
Regan H.
I was hooked on beauty blenders until I used this RT sponge. I love it so much. It is super light wait and bouncy so it makes applying both liquid makeup and powders (baking/setting) a breeze. It is so affordable and I can’t live without it.
Katlyn M.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
This is my ride or die beauty sponge! I always dampen it to make it super squishy and I can always count on it! It is so soft and blends like a dream. I always buy mine at Ulta and get the 2 pack. So affordable and I will continue to buy ❤
Melanie R.
Cranston, RI
MY FAVORITE SPONGE OF ALL TIME! Forget anything else, this is perfect! Great for blending out my foundation, my cream contour, baking my undereye area, EVERYTHING! I picked these up at target and usually grab More whenever I go! Love these!
Christa C.
Hurlburt Fld, FL
Best sponge I have ever used. It applies my foundation, concealer, and powder FLAWLESSLY. It’s extremely easy to wash as well. The price point is perfect for the value. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great sponge applicator.
Tayler F.
Murfreesboro, TN
I am in love with this sponge. I've never used the Beauty Blender before, so I can't say whether or not it's a dupe. But this sponge is AMAZING!! It blends out my concealer like a beauty. I'd recommend this to anyone who'd didn't want to spend all the money for a Beauty Blender.
Sydney B.
This sponge is amazing and equivalent if not better than the beauty blender. The shape of the sponge is much better, in my opinion. Also this sponge is so much cheaper than its better known predecessor. It expands nicely and cleans well
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.