BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Ashton P.
Dakota City, NE
I swear if you haven’t tried this you need too. It is so big that it blends and applies foundation faster. If you get it wet it does get a little bigger but still is soft and squishy. I stocked up on these because I love them so much. Who doesn’t love getting your make up done faster?
Noelia E.
albany
I really like this blender because I.T blends my makeup really well and I like the shape. If you prefer a more dense blender compared to something like the beauty blender then I recommend this one. I suggest you dampened the blender before using I.T so that your makeup applies better.
Nicole J.
Wentzville, MO
I love this beauty blender sponge! It’s unique shape allows for it to be used with several products! I like to use this to blend out my concealer. I like to use the flat side of the blender to apply LU setting powder. One could also apply foundation with this blender. This id my favorite beauty blender on the market and it’s much more affordable then some of the other brands. So far I have been using this blender for a few months and it is still in great shape!! I highly recommend!
Carrie C.
Ok so nice blender, worked really well and i love the flat top, that helps you blend different areas. It didnt feel "draggy" at all to me on the skin and it was very affordable. BUT, it's kinda like the gremlins! Don't get them wet or bad stuff will happen. If you try to dampen for use or clean it it becomes a chuncky (pieces come off and tares) useless mess!
Cheyanne D.
Plymouth
I love this sponge! It blends my makeup so perfectly and allows me to bake my face easily. This is a lightweight sponge and it is not dense which some tend to be. Fairly inexpensive and I love this product so much I bought a 4 pack for $13!
Brittney V.
Huntsville
People think I’m nuts but I use this for foundation and concealer. It’s huge and blends your face in .5 seconds. Going back to a regular size when I was on a trip felt so tiny and time consuming. Love the size and the squishiness is perfect.
kelsea b.
Verdunville
Purchased at: Amazon
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! i think this sponge is an awesome dupe for the beauty blender since it’s much more affordable and gets the job done just as well. it blends out liquid foundations and cream products like a dream! i have been through about 10 of these and will continue to purchase.
Crystal W.
Fremont, CA
I have never tried a real beauty blender, so I can’t say how it compares. However, it is a great sponge that gets the job done. I love using the round sides for foundation, and the pointy side for concealer under my eyes and around my nose.
camilla 🖤.
Almost a complete dupe for the original Beauty Blender. Is soft before and after you wet it, plus it almost doubles in size after it becomes wet. If you continue to wash it and take good care of it, it could easily last you a month or two!
Skylar L.
Give the most flawless makeup application! Love this sponge and how nice it makes my skin look! I use it to blend out all of my face products and to also set my face and apply my highlighter. I love how big and bouncy this sponge is.
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.