BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Kharah_Jay L.
New York
Love love this sponge, never bought the the beauty blender after I was introduce to this. So soft and blends out foundation, concealer like a pro. I would recommend it, easy to clean with soap and water. What more would u want for $7.99. Its bomb
Tia M.
Brownwood
This is such a great beauty sponge. This is the first sponge I have bought and I don’t even want to reach out to try anymore because it’s that good! It gets the job done, for sure. It’s very soft and blends out my foundation flawlessly. I highly, highly recommend this sponge to everyone!
katherine h.
Pineville
Love love this product! It is seriously huge and gets your makeup applied evenly and fast. I use mine a few times a week depending on which foundation I use. I purchased mine after watching a Casey Holmes YouTube tutorial and would definitely buy again. Great dupe for beauty blender.
Rian K.
Traer, IA
Really like this sponge a lot! Great for applying foundation to the face and body. I like that one end is flat and angles and one end has a point to get in smaller areas. Great makeup sponge and great price to match. I’d recommend this to anyone!
Fabiana C.
Medford, MA
I LOVEEE THIS SPONGE!! I really like this sponge because blends really good and it’s not expensive, I think this is perfect. I always before using it I moisten and this doesn’t take the product you want to blend. I really recommended this sponge
Pepper R.
Mill Creek
This is the closest dupe I’ve found to a beauty blender. It withstood about 10 washes and for me that was about 4 months (I know I should wash it more) it doesn’t soak up too much product and it blends like a dream. I have dry skin so it helps with not showing as much of my dry patches.
Holly E.
Lavalette, WV
I use this sponge all the time. Mostly to blend in my concealer but it can also be used with liquid foundation. I've come to love these sponges so much more than a brush. The only thing I don't like is when they aren't wet, they feel really dry.
Kayla M.
I love this beauty sponge. It blends your makeup very well and its soft. I have dry skin and after i apply my primer and use the beauty sponge to blend my foundation its applies very smoothly. It is very affordable. I recommend it because its an amazing sponge for a great price. I believe everybody that wear makeup should have one
Angela P.
By far my favorite beauty sponge. I'll never spend $20 on a beauty blender when this one is $5 and works great. Although I do notice discrepancies in the sponges, sometimes they are more dense and sometimes they're scratchy.. not sure why that happens
Alex B.
HOLY GRAIL FACE PRODUCT! These sponges changed my makeup game forever. I cannot go without it. Blends my foundation and concealer like a dream. No patchy areas and even application without soaking up too much product. I used it for my setting powder as well.
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.