BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Amanda L.
Anthony, KS
This sponge is not too bad. I have a few others that I do prefer over this one. I don’t like the flat end. It’s kind of awkward to me ! The quality of the sponge is pretty good !! I use to buy this all the time but now I prefer the eco tools sponge
Brianna V.
san antonio
Works just as good as my beauty blender!! I have many sponges that i use at the moment and I use my real technique sponge to rest my under eye when it’s wet. So I use it every time i do my makeup. I buy one every time product doesn’t come out of it.
Christina B.
Canton, OH
One of my favorite beauty sponges! It was the first one I ever tried also. I was frustrated at first because I didn't understand how to use it but once I got it damp it made my makeup look flawless. So many ways to use this! And it's so affordable!
Grace V.
Lexington, KY
FAV SPONGES!!!!! I love these! They are super soft and they expand so well when damp and they blend out your makeup so well! I love these more than my beauty blenders. They are pricey either! Veryyyy verryyy verrry amazing. Highly recommend buying one.
Brittnay D.
While this is a great option for foundation application, it’s not my top choice. The sponge, when compared to other drugstore sponges (I.e. Loreal or Ecotools) is more dense and soaks up more product. It’s still a great option, just not my favorite
Mia F.
Portland, OR
You need this blending sponge, and no other, it’s very affordable, durable and blends makeup so well. The flat edge is great for precision weather it’s for concealer or precision contouring. It’s better than the product it’s a dupe of, hands down.
Tia M.
Brownwood
This is such a great beauty sponge. This is the first sponge I have bought and I don’t even want to reach out to try anymore because it’s that good! It gets the job done, for sure. It’s very soft and blends out my foundation flawlessly. I highly, highly recommend this sponge to everyone!
Kelsey S.
Justice, IL
I was expecting this to be like the beauty blender, but it wasn't. I bought mine from Walmart for cheap like $5. It does the job of a basic sponge. Easily just put the foundation on it or on your skin and dab. Kind of disappointed cause it wasn't what I was looking for but still works.
madeline b.
Wallingford
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!! it applies liquid and cream makeup beautifully. it gives a very nice finish! it’s easy to use and affordable. i completely recommend this product. i was very satisfied by the real techniques miracle face and body sponge!
Kharah_Jay L.
New York
Love love this sponge, never bought the the beauty blender after I was introduce to this. So soft and blends out foundation, concealer like a pro. I would recommend it, easy to clean with soap and water. What more would u want for $7.99. Its bomb
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.