BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Karissa A.
Stockton
This sponge is very useful and I use it everyday! Using this sponge makes applying my foundation so much easier. This sponge is very gentle and easy to use. I found that also wetting the sponge allows my foundation application to be so much smoother.
Kathy Z.
charlotte
Amazing sponge. Love this even more than the beauty blender. It’s a lot cheaper because usually with beauty blenders they only last around a month of so I usually buy this in large quantities. It’s very soft and bouncy and great for liquid foundation.
Harly S.
Pt Charlotte, FL
LOVE this sponge. It’s the perfect shape and size to blend concealer or foundation. I use the pointed end to blend out concealer under my eyes every day and it’s always a flawless finish. The sponge is very soft and not rock hard compared to other sponges I’ve tried. Will definitely repurchase.
Chloe E.
lakeland, fl
This is all I use for both my foundation and my concealer. It doesn’t crease or move throughout the day. All you do is put it under running water, squeeze it a few times until it gets bigger then apply product to the back of your hand and just go in! With a pounding motion, don’t rub or spread.
abbie b.
I use this for cream products, foundation, concealer, liquid highlight, honestly anything! Sometimes its a bit weird, if you get it too wet, I suppose, it almost won't blend at all. It's definitely a hit or miss but honestly even dry it works wonders.
Ajah A.
Portage, IN
I loved this sponge! some products did not work with this sponge though. I felt like they got sucked right into the sponge therefore I lost some coverage. But overall I loved it for the products that did work! Blends product very nicely & gentle! Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
Julie M.
El Paso, TX
I recently bought this sponge at Target and really like it. It is easy to clean and easy to use. So far it has held up well, and is a great value compared to other sponges. I was satisfied with this purchase and will likely buy more in the future.
Emily H.
Springfield, KY
This sponge does a good job at blending out foundation. It was also only 5 dollars which is super affordable compared to other makeup sponges. My biggest problem with this is that it does not last a long time it begins tearing only after a few uses.
Amanda L.
Anthony, KS
This sponge is not too bad. I have a few others that I do prefer over this one. I don’t like the flat end. It’s kind of awkward to me ! The quality of the sponge is pretty good !! I use to buy this all the time but now I prefer the eco tools sponge
Brianna V.
san antonio
Works just as good as my beauty blender!! I have many sponges that i use at the moment and I use my real technique sponge to rest my under eye when it’s wet. So I use it every time i do my makeup. I buy one every time product doesn’t come out of it.
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.