BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Kara O.
Pittsburgh, PA
This makeup sponge is great! It soaks up some makeup which is annoying but it blends beautifully. It is soft and easy to use especially in the delicate eye area. I love this sponge better than other cheaper sponges. I would buy this again and recommend it to my friends.
Ella G.
Allen, TX
This is actually the only sponge I use! It works so nicely after you wet it and I use it every time I do my makeup. Compared to other brands that are around the same price range this one is definitely the best! I’ve been using this for about 2 years and I’ll continue to use it!
Breanne C.
I love this sponge for my liquid foundation. Liquid foundation is a new product for me and this sponge made it look natural and was easy to apply. I have oily skin and this sponge helps the make up to stick to my face nicely. I would recommend this sponge to others.
🎀Amber N.
I thought this sponge was okay. It did the job but I though the sponge was a little too stiff for my liking. I did like the price point compared to the beauty blender, but after looking around I have found other sponges that closet resemble the feel of a beauty blender.
Nicole O.
El Paso, TX
This sponge is my holy grail! This is the best sponge to apply foundation and blend it into the skin for a flawless look. I also like to blend my cream contour and blush for a natural finish. I like to use this sponge wet and dry. This sponge is very affordable and I like the pointed end to blend in my concealer. I also like the diamond sponge from real techniques also. I will definitely buy more in the future and recommend this sponge to my friends all the time. I highly recommend this product to anyone who loves makeup.
Nancy 👑.
yes! yes! yes! Buy this product! i love using this product i would definitely say it's one of my go tos since i use it basically everyday. I feel that it will work for every type of skin and it's so simple to use and apply. Definitely going to buy this product again.
Katie Z.
Orlando
I love this brand for brushes and sponges. I think that the sponge has the best ridges for applying foundation, concealer, and setting powder. They are a great price and get the job done. I love the different colors. I have orange, purple, pink, and zebra print.
Alex J.
San Francisco, CA
I have used this sponge off and on for years. I never switch to a different sponge just sometimes switch to a brush. It holds up for a really long time and cleans super easily but I do replace it about every 6 months. I always run it under water before I use it and it gives me a smooth light finish of my foundation.
Jameka P.
Memphis , TN
This is my best friend here. I haven’t tried any other beauty sponge simply because this one stole my heart first use. Maybe one day I’ll try to compare this to the original the original beautyblender® pure but I don’t see myself turning my back on my baby.
Stefanie G.
Tulsa, OK
This is my favorite beauty sponge and I have owned several including beauty blender and morphe. It is just as soft but I love the flat end on one side. It’s so easy to clean and they are so inexpensive that replacing it every couple of months does not break the bank.
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.