BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Danyelle R.
Surprise , AZ
I love love love this blending sponge it is so good and blends out my foundation concealer and sometimes my contour if I'm using a cream real nice. The only thing I don't like about it is that you have to soak it for a while to get it squishy. Other then that I love it.
Jeana P.
I use this to blend out my concealer or set my under eyes it is defiantly a dupe for the beauty blender company. I found this at Walmart but they sell it at other places. Only thing I don’t like is the color wish they had more options for the regular sized blenders
Caroline G.
houston
I love the real technique sponge! It works super good. It’s not expensive cause we all know original beauty blender is pricey! But I wouldn’t be able to compare it cause I’ve never tried anything else. I bought mine at HEB and Ulta! They have sales on it sometimes.
Alyssa S.
Norwood, PA
This is by FAR my most favorite and most used sponge! It works best with blending my foundation, and also applying my baking powder to set my foundation. I could not get through my makeup routine without these! I love how inexpensive they are, and easy to clean!
Knadia H.
Homestead, FL
THIS. IS. MY. JAM! This sponge here is my go to makeup applicator, for everything from foundation, concealer, baking/setting powder and liquid highlighter. It’s a really good quality beauty blender sponger for the price! $5.99! Compared to the $20 original brand.
Jackie C.
Konawa
I love this sponge! It doesn’t soak up too much product and blends everything out flawlessly. I buy mine from a local Walmart and it’s inexpensive so I always stock up! I can’t go a day without using this to blend out my foundation, concealer, and cream contour!
Mily T.
Fresno, CA
Dont like it. I bought this because I wanted to try a cheaper alternative to the beauty blender but I used it once and i did like it but once i washed it completely came apart?! Sure $6 is affordable but Im not going to spend $6 every I wash it and it comes apart
Anissa V.
Junction City, KS
I do love this blender especially because if the flat end I like that for under the eyes or even setting translucent powder down under the eyes with that angle . I just don’t like that sometimes it breaks apart too quick but I mean it’s not expensive so why not ?
Brenda G.
Aulander
It makes sure the foundation applies to my face easily ! I really love this sponge. Also it’s really easy to clean the sponge. In my opinion I would prefer to use sponge and not brushes, since I haven’t used a brush yet.
mibhelle D.
Carson, CA
If you’re not trying to splurge on a the original beautyblender® beauty queen pink original and you’re looking for a good drugstore sponge, this is a great product. It spread out my foundation perfectly. I just wish it didn’t soak up so much of the foundation. That’s the only downside.
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.