BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Stefanie G.
Tulsa, OK
This is my favorite beauty sponge and I have owned several including beauty blender and morphe. It is just as soft but I love the flat end on one side. It’s so easy to clean and they are so inexpensive that replacing it every couple of months does not break the bank.
Cathee M.
Fremont, CA
For awhile this was the only great dupe to the beauty blender and more affordable at that. I really liked the shaped of this sponger, I just found that some are a little too soft than the other. Must be just me but whenever I wanna wash it, I always end up ripping it. Is it just me?
Caity K.
This is definitely a sponge worth using. They’re a nice, affordable alternative to the beauty blender. The only complaint I have with these sponges, is that i feel like the drink up a little more of my product than my beauty blender sponge does, but honestly, I’ll still use them because they’re so cost effective.
Kristen Y.
Hermitage, TN
This is a great, affordable makeup sponge. It performs well in regards to blending and applying foundation, concealer, contour, and highlight in a seamless coat. It does soak up a lot of product and tears easily which is why I find it inferior to the beauty blender.
Glamdom M.
Germantown
This sponge blends foundation and concealer very well. I’ve never used the original beauty blender, but you definitely don’t need to be shelling out any money for it when you can buy two of these for less. Beauty blender is definitely a staple for any makeup user.
Kayla N.
Before using a beauty blender sponge I didn’t know what I was missing! This sponges leaves a mark free finish and evenly distributed make up all over my face and I believe it’s faster and more precise than a brush. I will never go back to brushes thanks to this guy.
Jeana P.
I use this to blend out my concealer or set my under eyes it is defiantly a dupe for the beauty blender company. I found this at Walmart but they sell it at other places. Only thing I don’t like is the color wish they had more options for the regular sized blenders
Danyelle R.
Surprise , AZ
I love love love this blending sponge it is so good and blends out my foundation concealer and sometimes my contour if I'm using a cream real nice. The only thing I don't like about it is that you have to soak it for a while to get it squishy. Other then that I love it.
Caroline G.
houston
I love the real technique sponge! It works super good. It’s not expensive cause we all know original beauty blender is pricey! But I wouldn’t be able to compare it cause I’ve never tried anything else. I bought mine at HEB and Ulta! They have sales on it sometimes.
Jackie C.
Konawa
I love this sponge! It doesn’t soak up too much product and blends everything out flawlessly. I buy mine from a local Walmart and it’s inexpensive so I always stock up! I can’t go a day without using this to blend out my foundation, concealer, and cream contour!
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.