BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Jennifer N.
Albany, NY
UGHHH I LOVE THIS SPONGE!!! I think it’s the best dupe for the beauty blender and it doesn’t break the bank. I still use beauty blenders but like I stock up on these because I love it too much. It doesn’t soak up much product and it blends beautifully. I think is so much easier to clean.
Linley H.
North Canton, OH
I cannot say enough good things about this makeup sponge!!! Such good quality! I have used other makeup sponges in the past that are hard and don't do a good job moving product around the face but the real techniques makeup sponge is soft and amazing!!! Love using it for under eye concealer
Jessica H.
I use this to blend in under eye concealer and I feel like it does a much better job than brushes or fingers alone, and I usually keep it dry to get a fuller coverage. I think I'm on my 4th sponge now, so I'm definitely a repeat user! I love this sponge and highly recommend giving it a try!
Victoria J.
This sponge is better than the BeautyBlender. It is so soft and it really blends out my foundation, concealer, and the rest of my cream or liquid products seamlessly. My skin looks so good when I use this for my facial products and I recommended it to everyone in my family who wears makeup!
Sarah F.
Centerville
This sponge is a MUST HAVE in my makeup routine. This sponge blends out makeup so beautifully and smoothly. I love the price compared to the beauty blender and I love that it has a flat side to quickly apply foundation. I have repurchased this product over and over again and will continue to.
Kimberly B.
One of my go to makeup sponges. I use my real techniques complexion sponge every time I apply my makeup. It helps smooth out my foundation and even helps my makeup look airbrushed. I always repurchase cause the price is very responsible. Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
Sonia P.
Rialto, CA
I love this spong the way that it is and how it's formed because it makes it so easy to do my make up and also the way that it's formed because you could your it to blend out makeup and cream hi lighter and also cream couture I love this product it is so amazing and has done wonders for me
|| ⚡.
Collierville
I love this giant sponge and I use it to buff out my foundation quicker all because Casey Holmes talked about it and made me curious. It’s great for the price but like most cheaper sponges, it doesn’t wash multiple times and stay together as much as I’d like it to. Mine is tearing up but I’ve also had it for a long time and use it daily.
Buife A.
Queens Vlg, NY
I must have gotten a defected one because all these great reviews cannot be about the same sponge I purchased. It was extremely difficult to use and tore in have when I decided to give it a wash. I might give it another try but I am loving my original beauty blender right now.
alissa g.
I recently bought my 5th sponge! I love this product, because it works better than it’s competitor that is overpriced at $20. I usually wet my sponge, dab my liquid foundation over my face, then tap to blend. I get a seamless and even foundation for my makeup thanks to this sponge!
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.