BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Arynn H.
Absolute favorite drugstore beauty sponge! The flat edge is great for buffing out foundation and the tapered end is great for under the eyes! It is fairly soft but not so much that it absorbs too much product. It’s available at nearly every drug store and had a great cheap price!
Mary U.
BeautyBlender who?! This sponge is AMAZING! I have tried the beauty blender and this is just as good if not better (and less than half the price)! I have bought this countless amount of times and have recommended it to all of my friends who ask for my opinion! It's perfect for anything!
Steff N.
Minneapolis, MN
Loved the first few that I had purchased, I couldn’t believe what a great price Target had them for. It made my intro into the beauty sponge world easy and not intimidating. The quality seemed diminished in the last pack of two that I purchased and I have since then graduated to the beauty blender.
Victoria W.
Collinsville
I love this sponge so much for my liquid application. It puffs up really nice when it’s wet and disperses my makeup really well. And i love the shape of it. The flat edge is really nice for getting the flat tops of my cheeks and forehead and the rest is nice for the larger areas.
Ashley M.
I like the real techniques sponge because it’s affordable and it gets the job done. I like it better then a beauty blender because they get have a flat side that makes blending foundation easier and pointy side for baking your face. I think it blends foundation and concealer put very nicely.
macy S.
Shreveport
Blends my makeup perfectly! So cheap and practical! Under 10$ which is perfect! I have oily skin and it blends my makeup out perfectly without leaving it looking oily. Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
Kayla M.
Perrysburg, OH
This was the first sponge I've used with my foundation and I love it. It's not too expensive. I get my sponge wet before putting my foundation on and I noticed it helps keep my sponge fresher. It is starting to flake in the middle spot I use most but other than that it's great!
Whitney M.
This blender blends so well! I even have a travel case for it! I add my cc cream to my face directly and blend out. The price is very good and I got it at Ulta . I recommend this product because mine actually ripped and I contacted Real Techniques and they replaced it for free.
Briana S.
Gotha, FL
Love this sponge! Just as effective as the beauty blender and can’t beat the price. I bought this from Walgreens as well as Walmart! Once you wet the sponge, it expands like it should. The sponge applied makeup flawlessly. The sponge itself is soft and easy to use on the face
Hannah G.
Centreville, VA
I’ve tried many different types and brands of beauty sponges, but the Real Techniques one is definitely my favorite. I use the flat part for foundation and the pointed tip for concealer. I would recommend this to anyone who doesn’t want to spend the $20+ on higher end sponges.
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.