Real Techniques Miracle Face & Body Sponge

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Start your review of Real Techniques Miracle Face & Body Sponge!
Product Highlights
...with its easy to use design that allows you to also use the sponge to contour with creams or bake with translucent powders. It's the perfect dupe for the more expensive beauty blenders that usually run about $20 . I purchased my Real Techniques sponge at Ulta for $7.99 oh I forgot to mention you can use it with bronzer and highlighters and for body makeup too . Go get it you won't be disappointed 😊in reviews
Bryana M.
Omaha
Real Techniques Miracle Face & Body Sponge uploaded by Bryana M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is actually the Laura Lee sponge and it’s so cute barely got it but the packaging is great!!
Jessika E.
Grand Bay, AL
Real Techniques Miracle Face & Body Sponge uploaded by Jessika E.
Ok so there’s 4 kinds of people in the makeup world. Beauty blender people, Brush people, The real techniques sponge people and people that will use any type of beauty sponge. I’ve tried to love the RT sponge. And I do like the flat side it has BUT, I’m a die hard beauty blender girl. I love the beauty blender so much and I just don’t think anything else can compare. For some people, the RT sponge works just as well or better. I’m not one of those people. It soaks up more product, doesn’t get in as close, not as soft, doesn’t blend as well, and doesn’t work as well for all my products including cream and liquid. Don’t get me wrong, a lot of people like the RT sponge. I’m just not one of those people.
Samantha A.
California
Real Techniques Miracle Face & Body Sponge uploaded by Samantha A.
these are easy to work with but can be a bit expensive but i recommend using a foundation brush since the beauty blender takes most of the foundation #makeup
Denisse C.
Real Techniques Miracle Face & Body Sponge uploaded by Denisse C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Real Techniques Miracle Face & Body Sponge this is a must have for anybody who uses a face sponge. This is for bronzer, tanner, foundation and it blends everything so beautifully. It covers, blends, and contours! Its inexpensive, It’s less than $10 It’s one of the best sponges I have used. I get to finish my makeup quicker since it’s such a big sponge. And it’s super soft. You can find it at Ulta and at Walmart. Highly recommend it! It’s perfect.
Danielle P.
Orlando, FL
Real Techniques Miracle Face & Body Sponge uploaded by Danielle P.
This is my go to for cleaning my foundation and concealer for a seamless look! They’re inexpensive and I like them even more then the actual beauty blender. I use it every single day and it’s easy to clean
Allivia C.
Real Techniques Miracle Face & Body Sponge uploaded by Allivia C.
Purchased at: Fred Meyer Jewelers
My all time favorite beauty blender I love how large it is I and use it damp! It blends out well. I should improve it by making it not so fragile snd breakable. I am very satisfied with This product. [product:real-techniques-miracle-face-&-body-sponge]
Magdalene  G.
Sacramento, CA
Real Techniques Miracle Face & Body Sponge uploaded by Magdalene  G.
This is the best makeup sponge ive used better than the more famous and expensive brand. You can use this sponge wet or dry which is great. Easy to.o clean and comes neck to.o life. Totally recommend this sponge over any othrt.
Shelby S.
Real Techniques Miracle Face & Body Sponge uploaded by Shelby S.
In my opinion, this sponge works just as well as  the original beautyblender . It's fairly dense, so it doesn't soak up all your foundation. I like the shape of the sponge as well as the softness. It's pretty firm until you dampen it but, but the results are always flawless. Gives me that airbrushed look!
Nicole O.
El Paso, TX
Real Techniques Miracle Face & Body Sponge uploaded by Nicole O.
This sponge is my holy grail! This is the best sponge to apply foundation and blend it into the skin for a flawless look. I also like to blend my cream contour and blush for a natural finish. I like to use this sponge wet and dry. This sponge is very affordable and I like the pointed end to blend in my concealer. I also like the diamond sponge from real techniques also. I will definitely buy more in the future and recommend this sponge to my friends all the time. I highly recommend this product to anyone who loves makeup.
Michelle R.
Delmar, MD
Real Techniques Miracle Face & Body Sponge uploaded by Michelle R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I got the powder sponge, and I LOVE it! It is the softest sponge I’ve ever felt, and it applies setting powder flawlessly! Definitely stocking up on it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Leslie S.