BY REAL TECHNIQUES

This multi-faceted MIRACLE DIAMOND SPONGE is uniquely designed to work with multiple products on different areas of your face. No two Miracle Diamond Sponges are alike—each has its own unique swirl design. see more...

Deanne C.
Ann Arbor, MI
This sponge is good! But I prefer the original orange real techniques sponge better. I feel it's gentler on the face and easier to hold and use. I feel like I've torn and ripped this blender faster than I have the original.
Jasmin A.
Los Angeles, CA
This beautiful diamond sponge that i highly recommend to everybody to buy. I just bought mine not so long ago and omg this has to be my favorite of them all. To tell you that I love it more than the original beauty blender. I will definitely buy more.
Amanda F.
Arnold, MD
It’s not my favorite sponge. I like the L’Oréal and beauty blender a lot better! It’s a little stiff and I prefer the real techniques orange sponge over this
Olivia E.
McKinney , TX
It's great does not absorbe product blends everything great and pointed tips are great for hard to get areas such as corner nose inner eye corner I love. It
Megan H.
Hanover, PA
Sounds like a better idea then it is, the tip gets too flimsy and not firm enough to press in the corners of my eyes making blending more difficult
Emily G.
Fort Meade, MD
Not only does this apply foundation and concealer amazingly it also cleans really well which keeps that marble pattern pristine
member-5245d
Did not like at all. Odd shaped. Thought it was a cool concept until i used it. Bought from local ULTA. Wouldn’t recommend
Brittani F.
Odessa
This is not only so very pretty and well made. It works so well with foundation. You can use it wet and dry.
Miranda T.
Super soft and covers area fast. Use it to pat my setting spray once I spray in my face.
Daniella S.
Langwith , Mansfield
Perfect shape!! Not only does it look super cute but the shape of it helps u get into all them little places you usually can’t get to I use this sponge wet so it gives me more of a dewy look rather than a Cakey heavy look!!
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
How am I just now seeing this?
Brooke M.
Any good? Unaure whether to buy