BY REAL TECHNIQUES

This multi-faceted MIRACLE DIAMOND SPONGE is uniquely designed to work with multiple products on different areas of your face. No two Miracle Diamond Sponges are alike—each has its own unique swirl design. see more...

Courtney G.
New Orleans, LA
I absolutely love this sponge. I've loved using it dry because it totally gives a flawless finish. I honestly didn't expect to like it so much because of the strange shape. It's very affordable, great value, very easy to use and to clean. I will buy this again when my sponge becomes unusable!
Lauren W.
This. Sponge. Is. Amazing!! I love it so much. I keep it displayed right on my vanity because I just think it’s the cutest thing. Not to mention I use it pretty much every time I do my makeup. It gives my makeup an airbrushed finish and is so quick and easy to use. And it gets my makeup applied evenly all over my face perfectly. I would for sure recommend this and will be repurchasing! Love!
Rachel H.
So soft and works so well! It feels good and it looks good, super cute on my vanity. It like the large flat top and smaller facets for smaller areas. It's my go to, but if I had one complaint it would that be the small point is a little flimsy and doesn't work as well for concealer as I thought it would, but I just use one of the smaller top parts
Amber B.
Rantoul
I don't know if the material of this one and the original RT sponge are different, but this sponge was magnificent. I used it until it literally started to fall apart. I believe it was limited edition, although to be honest, I never checked the sight. But if I were to go into Ulta and see this sponge again I would buy 10 of them. It's amazing.
Jacqueline B.
Oceanside , CA
I really like and find so beneficial to use makeup sponges. This one in particular is great for applying and blending the concealer as the shape gets in there perfect without bothering the eyes. Easy to clean
Gina A.
Seattle
I have been looking for a "dupe" for a beauty blender for a long time and saw this on amazon. After reading revues from amazon, ulta, and watching YouTube videos I purchased it from amazon! It is incredible. It feels like almost he same texture as the beauty blender and I love all the different edges as it makes it easier to identify where you used concealer or color correction. Under $10 is a steal compared to the $20 beauty blenders cost
Lizzette D.
This sponge when wet is so much bigger than expected! The different angles that the diamond has are great for all the crevices and curves of your face! Absolutely love it!!
Tamindaukur S.
Winter Park, FL
This is a pretty great makeup sponge. I was so sold with the Original BB, and wasn't a fan of the Orange Real Technique sponges so I was skeptical in trying this. I do appreciate the various sides and points. The point is perfect for under eye. And it cleans easily.
Braelyn W.
Green Bay, WI
I LOVE how light this sponge feels and it’s so nice and fluffy feeling (if that makes sense lol) it is really affordable and I’m obsessed. It’s very easy to use and I would recommend to others. I got mine at ulta if you are interested in purchasing this item!
Eliza L.
you have to get this sponge!! I use it everyday.. it will not dissapoint you. It does a very good job blending my makeup out and is so soft! The other sponges I have from Real Techniques aren't anything like this. This one is so soft and performs well!
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
How am I just now seeing this?
Brooke M.
Any good? Unaure whether to buy