BY REAL TECHNIQUES

This multi-faceted MIRACLE DIAMOND SPONGE is uniquely designed to work with multiple products on different areas of your face. No two Miracle Diamond Sponges are alike—each has its own unique swirl design. see more...

Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
I typically use the real techniques Miracle complexion sponge, but when I seen this beautiful diamond shaped sponge I had to give it a try. I knew that if it was the same quality as a complexion sponge oh, that it would work wonderfully. The flat side is great for blending Foundation all over the face, the sharp point is great for baking my face and under eye area, and the smaller edges are great to get into hard-to-reach areas. The sponge is the same quality as a complexion sponge, doesn't absorb a lot of product, and went out my makeup beautifully. It's a beautiful sponge, which is always a plus.
Lindsey M.
I love this sponge so much! I don't have this color but the pink one right now I use daily! It is the best sponge other than the tiny purple one that real techniques has come out with! I would recommend to everyone and I have to the point pretty much everyone I know use a real techniques sponge!
Courtney W.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Love the pointed end for under eye concealing. Flat end is great for liquid foundation. Sponge gets pretty large which I love. Only issue is that it tends to get worn out rather quickly and starts to break and separate.
Christian Y.
Florence, MS
I really like this sponge! I was nervous about trying it at first because of the shape and size, but I've ended up enjoying it. It's very soft, but still firm enough to apply like you need it to. I like how it comes down to a "point" at the end of the diamond. It's perfect for applying under your eyes and around your nose.
Braelyn W.
Green Bay, WI
I LOVE how light this sponge feels and it’s so nice and fluffy feeling (if that makes sense lol) it is really affordable and I’m obsessed. It’s very easy to use and I would recommend to others. I got mine at ulta if you are interested in purchasing this item!
Ashten N.
Webster, Tx
My favorite. I wish they didnt discontinue this one. But they made the purple one so thats ok. This doesnt absorb a lot of product. It applies and blends perfecty. Everyone needs to try this sponge!
Rosanna C.
This is a great sponge in my personal opinion I find it softer than the original orange one. It’s works amazing and it blend out my foundation fast. It is a beautiful sponge also so that is another perk of it.
darci d.
LOVE THIS BEAUTIFUL MARBLE PATTERN!
this sponge is very easy to clean and easy to use. i use this product everyday with foundations, powders, and concealers! Recommend to all beauty and makeup lovers!
Erica J.
Clinton
I LOVE THIS BEAUTY BLENDER! It’s cute and surprisingly the shape of it works very well. It’s a little pricey for a beauty blender but it works just as well as the super expensive ones. I would definitely recommend if you’re experienced with using a beauty blender.
Jessica W.
Tampa, FL
The Diamond works on both large and small areas of the face, whereas the OG Beauty Blender is best for big jobs, but recommends a second, smaller Beautyblender (costing approx $15.00) for tiny areas like the eyes and mouth. Real talk: You can use either of these sponges however you please, in any area you please (hopefully on your face, but I'm not here to judge).
Bottom line: If you're on a budget but want a fantastic makeup sponge, the Diamond is going to treat you like the sophisticated lady or man that you are. real techniques Miracle Diamond Sponge™
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
How am I just now seeing this?
Brooke M.
Any good? Unaure whether to buy