Real Techniques Miracle Contour Wedges

APPLY. BLEND. BUFF. These 3-in-1 miracle contour wedges are designed for an easy dewy contour. Perfect for on-the-go application Pointed tip to apply Domed sides to blend Flat round to buff Tip: Use damp with creams or dry for powders Product Features: Latex-free Replace every 1-3 months Ideal for liquids, creams, or powders *You may see Miracle Contour Wedges with RT stamped into the sponge, fear not, it's still your favorite sponge. Be sure to check out our Where To Buy page for a reputable retailer! PATENT INFORMATION > ]]>

Anyone have any pics of wet vs dry?
Do these expand when wet?
Are these only for contour? Or would these work well with foundation and other products?
Start your review of Real Techniques Miracle Contour Wedges!
Product Highlights
These are the best contour sponges I've used. Affordable and doesn't soak up too much product. Love that I can get them at target tooin reviews
Tiffany T.
Real Techniques Miracle Contour Wedges uploaded by Tiffany T.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love everything about real techniques products and they never disappoint. These are the only beauty blender sponges I’ve purchased recently. They get the job done, don’t soak up all the product and blend amazingly.
Elin P.
Taylorsville, UT
Estas esponjas versátiles de maquillaje están diseñadas para mezclar el maquillaje de manera uniforme y para un acabado suave y mejorado. Además, se pueden utilizar húmedas o secas. Pueden ayudarte a construir la cobertura con base líquida, suavizar en polvo sin lineas, mezclar maquillaje corporal y mucho más. Excelentes.
Alejandra O.
Weslaco, TX
I’ve tried the original orange sponge so I decided to test these out bu they were not the same. These are not as soft and the shape makes it hard to blend in all areas of the face. I’m sticking to the original orange sponge that one is good.
Giovanny C.
Waukegan, IL
En iyisi değil ama mükemmel çalışıyor Bu şirket için çalıştım ve bu güzellik karıştırıcılarını satın alabildim It is not the best but it works perfectly I worked for this company and I was able to buy these beauty blenders
Crystal V.
Wilson, NC
Purchased at: Walgreens
Okay . I mean not quite as good as the original beauty blender but fir the price . It will do
Amber C.
Stanhope, NJ
The are absolutely blendtastic as I call it. I love this brand. I use a lot of foundation I’m a full coverage kind of gal. I do water them to grow. Lol they plead so nice feels like silk. I’m pleased with this blender.
monique N.
Lakewood, WA
Real Techniques Miracle Contour Wedges uploaded by monique N.
These beauty sponges are way underrated! I love them so much! I use them dry when I bake or use other powder products and I use them wet when I use liquid or cream makeup. They are very easy to use and apply makeup the pointed part is to apply the makeup, the sides are bets for blending out makeup and the flat bottom is to off out makeup. I got these at ulta for a very affordable price. You will love them when you try them out!
Brandi K.
Lolo, MT
These little sponges are perfect for getting those hard to reach areas under the eyes. I use everytime I put foundation and concealer on to blend everything out and make it look seamless. Decent value would love to get more than 4 per package but other than that I'm completely satisfied and would recommend to any makeup user.
Jomeka B.
Decatur, GA
Love these for my under eye setting. Really helps blend the product. I typically find these at Marshals on discount.
K C.
Monsey, NY
I really enjoy these contour wedges. They are the perfect dupe for the original beauty blender and they don’t absorb too much product when using them wet