Yelinda M.
Saint Cloud, FL

Is this a great dupe for the beauty blender?

Stacy A.
Stacy A.
2 years, 9 months ago
I love this product i paid i think 4 dollars for it so for the price this is an amazing product, it gets the same results in the end and that's all that matters to me !!
April H.
April H.
Richmond, VA
2 years, 9 months ago
His is an amazing beauty blender dupe and is a quarter of the price. It blends makeup flawlessly, cleans well and is pretty durable. I've been using mine for about 3 months and I wash it once a week. I just got a new one, but my old one still works well.
Claudia K.
Claudia K.
Fort Worth, TX
2 years, 9 months ago
I think that it is an excellent dupe! The beauty blender has that rounded bottom, while this one has a flat bottom, but I just use the sides of the Real Techniques sponge and it works wonderfully. (To be honest, I prefer this sponge to the BB.)
rosa u.
rosa u.
2 years, 10 months ago
It's basically the same results in the end. But there's a few thing i didn't like the technique sponge is soft but not as soft as the beauty blender so. But the technique sponge has a flat side that I love it makes it really easy to blend in your under eye
Synne V.
Synne V.
Norway
2 years, 10 months ago
I think it is! It's very easy to use, and it's the closest you get to a beauty blender. It's not expensive, so I would give it a shot!