Chrysten T.
Chrysten T.
Saint Paul, MN
How often do you wash your sponge? I try to wash mine at least one a week.
Sydney N.
Sydney N.
1 year ago
I wash my sponge on a daily basis using the beauty blender cleanser solid, and at least once a week with an antibacterial cleanser.
ShawnTe P.
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
1 year ago
I clean my after every use. I use my Clinique Sonic Cleanser and it gets rid of the stains as well. Just make sure you squeeze at all of the water and finish air drying on a clean paper towel, and replace the towel when you see a wet spot because even when you squeeze out the water there is still moisture in it that will collect.
Johem S.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Columbia City, IN
1 year, 7 months ago
I just got mine couple weeks ago and have washed them like 3 times maybe more...
Christine C.
Christine C.
1 year, 7 months ago
I actually tend to wash my sponge after each use with a tiny bit of my face cleanser, since I'm usually right back the sink when I do my makeup. That way, it's completely clean for the next day. Just make sure to squeeze it out fully so it's not a conducive environment for growing mold (yucky). With most of my other makeup brushes though, I do cleanse them every 1 - 1.5 weeks.