Emily W.

How helpful are these really? I don't really use a lot of different products on my face at once, but I never really like the way my makeup turns out throughout the day. Would these help keep my makeup fresh looking?

Kristen G.
Kristen G.
1 year ago
I absolutely love these sponges. I have tried several different ones, and these are my favorite. I use them wet or dry. I just dot my foundation on and blend it out with these. You can use them to set your under eye powder, too. You won't regret using them.